• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When can we challange, I want the Bayou Battlle with SL Is this considered first. Dan you da Man, what a bitchen idea.

The process will be CHs will have to let me know their availability. When the list is complete, it is posted. A time is announced for the challenges to begin.

So not yet.

very good idea. lets hope that everyone isn't available the first weekend... that would be more of the mayhem side of it :P

Great Idea! except that, YIKES! I'm the first one called out!

WHEN it's time for CHs to post, I'll post to be available, and WHEN it's time to accept challenges, IF LC get's the drop on the Cajun challenge.....oh yea! Bring It, Bruthah!

Is there a limit to the number of CHs a non-CH can challenge? This is way out there, but, if one person dibs-ed all the winners in the first minute the challenge posts....

(gonna go back and read the original post in case this was addressed~)OK didn't see that item addressed specifically. I'll keep an eye out for CH registration.

Hey Boss, did anyone mention how COOL this idea is? :lol:

SL it will basically follow the one entry rule, which means one challenge.
Then if not everything is taken, CHs can challenge a CH.
Then if not all is taken, I imagine we can allow more than one.
Still working it out!
I hope ALL CHs are available for this. 50 entries is crazy!

50 entries IS crazy!

On the good side, I think there are only 15 TD crowns-holders, so hopefully all will be able to Step Up and Sign Up.

One other thing I might ask early on (which you probably have considered and will post at the appropriate time is...)

Mystery Ingredient- Mango Challenge- Will there be another/different Mystery Ingredient that the challenger and I would have to use? ( that would be ++1) as long as it is something available at my geographically challenged grocery store. :lol: No eel, please :pray:

:cool:

Great Idea! except that, YIKES! I'm the first one called out!

WHEN it's time for CHs to post, I'll post to be available, and WHEN it's time to accept challenges, IF LC get's the drop on the Cajun challenge.....oh yea! Bring It, Bruthah!

Keeping my fingers crossed, I've been remiss in the last few TDs. Cajun just happens to in the top of my favs and it will be an honor to win a crown from a two time winner :cheers:

Too many ideas...

So if I read this right...only one defender may be challenged by one attacker? In other words, I can't call out Paul (who obviously cheats by hypnotizing us with his charm and grace), and Buddy (who also cheats by sending nanobots into our computers to make his presentation pics look better)?

Or...are we going to see something like 5 people trying to top a single crown winning entry?

Lunch I think it's once challenge for each crown. Meaning 3 different people could challenge Paul. But each one would need to challenge a specific crown, so you couldn't say have 2 people challenge his waffle crown.

EDIT: Typos

I can't call out Paul (who obviously cheats by hypnotizing us with his charm and grace)

Charm, dignity, and grace.....

Young-Frankenstein-007.jpg

Lunch I think it's once challenge for each crown. Meaning 3 different people could challenge Paul. But each one would need to challenge a specific crown, so you couldn't say have 2 people challenge his waffle crown.

Oddly enough, I have no problem defending three crowns at once. :cool:

I'll begin taking Crown Holder registrations, if you are sure you will do it. Once you are challenged you cannot back out w/o penalty, just so this is serious, and we don't end up with a lot of non or half TDs.

I'll keep a list in the 1st post. I've got 3 names from this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back