• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcie,
There are ~15 crown holders, but there have been 25 challenges. Some crown holders will have (or could have if they choose to accept the additional challenges) more than one challenge. There could be up to 25 non-CH who can vie for the gold.

I'm prepared to accept both challenges, so we're up to 16. And Pauly will probably do all 3 challenges, so that makes it 19, with JayT the count is 21....

Sounds like we'll get everyone covered. Do you have your eye on one TD?

No bloody excuses lets all get ready to rumbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle

Michael-Buffer.jpg

Understood. I was just figuring there'd be some Crown Holders not into multiple challenges in one weekend... Or not able to participate at all. So I was wondering how it'd work out as far as numbers.

The Boss said it would go for longer than normal and it sounds like he's willing to work with people schedules to get them all in.

This is going to be epic!

I just got a job.

It runs over weekends, but I'll still be home in the evenings. I don't think this will have much impact on my participation. :cool:

This will be EPIC. By the way, current Crown Holders CAN NOT lose their current crown!!!! I'm sorry one member misunderstood and I hope you participate.

This is all about the BEST being challenged, for a NEW crown. Are you in, or are you SKEEERD?

Pepper Ridge Farm now get you ass in here for a pizza challenge!

And POTAWIE, come on man!

I also need to hear from TB, buddy, Deathtosnails, and SumOfMyBits.

Sum's still having internet dysfunction. He'll probably be over at some point this weekend and can use my computer.
I'm still wrapping my head around what this one is going to look like. It's going to be amazing. A spectacle to behold.

PRF is in! Pieeeeeee!

PRF, I will work around your schedule.

Sum's still having internet dysfunction. He'll probably be over at some point this weekend and can use my computer.
I'm still wrapping my head around what this one is going to look like. It's going to be amazing. A spectacle to behold.

Promises, promises..... ;)

So we're looking at multiple crown awards, MAYBE. If you beat the champ you challenge you get a crown??????????????

Who says I'm even making the pizza pie again, got some ideas from the original comp. and going to make something much better. JayT already won the Pizza Throwdown so I may be making a challenge on his pizza. :) Good luck to all the challengers they're going to need it.

I hope you do challenge me PRF. I have been secretly practicing making an authentic Neapolitan pie that I have been waiting to debut, and it will be fun to go against a friend.

I'm ready to get down and dirty...
and for those foolish enough to challenge me ...Death awaits you all, with nasty sharp pointy teeth... ;)
so bring it on !! :)

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back