vendor Junglerain.com?

http://junglerain.com.au/

This is the only place so far that me and my buddy have found chocolate trinidad scorpions. Any idea if its a good site?

Just got a chance to open the package from JungleRain.com. I originally checked his site because I could not find White Devil's Tongue anywhere and he had it. Then, after seeing all the cool Madballz 7 pods, I just had to order those. Then I saw Bahamian Goat Pepper and had read good things about that one -- into the cart. Then I saw Butch Ts and remembered mine didn't germ that well, so got some fresh seed for that variety.

To my surprise, there were two extras: Scotch Bonnet TFM and Bali Naga. Nice! Does the "TFM" indicate some sub-strain of the Scotch Bonnet? And I had not heard of the Bali Naga. A quick Google search shows a red pod and a few reviews indicating it's rather hot. Does anyone know anything else about the Bali Naga (Naga Bali), or what "TFM" stands for?

Anyway, thanks for the great customer service!

To my surprise, there were two extras: Scotch Bonnet TFM and Bali Naga. Nice! Does the "TFM" indicate some sub-strain of the Scotch Bonnet? And I had not heard of the Bali Naga. A quick Google search shows a red pod and a few reviews indicating it's rather hot. Does anyone know anything else about the Bali Naga (Naga Bali), or what "TFM" stands for?

The TFM designates where the strain was found. It stands for Trenton Farmer's Market. I have Bahamian Goat Pepper and Scotch Bonnet TFM plants that owe their origin due to Grant's generosity.

Grant sent me various pubescens seeds. None of which I had. When I got them they looked great. I only had time to start the rocoto peru bitumi. I got cotyledons in 5 friggin days! Three seeds. All of them popped in 5 friggin days.

The service was impeccable, the prices were good, the selection of pubes was excellent. And the seeds popped in five friggin days! Grant is my new go to guy!

I'm very excited about my pubes.

[sup]Hi, I ordered twice from Grant and both those times were solid and fast service, free shipping,freebies and the seeds are in great shape. he answers all my questions in a proffesional manner. Will do buisness with Junglerain :cool: . Thanks again Grant.[/sup]

[sup]Bryan[/sup]

This review is long overdue but Grant is a class act and very generous. I was a complete newby and he got me started off with a few superhot seeds. All seeds sprouted too! Reccommended!

Very pleased with the delivery of my seeds , they were shipped the same day as they were ordered . He threw in two free packets , some scotch bonnets and bahamian goat pepper the latter im quite excited about growing after reading what it actually is :) Thanks Grant .

Another great transaction with Grant @ junglerain ... seeds arrived in good condition in good time. Seeds look fantastic as usual and cheers for the bonus pack. Cheers

Just placed an order. That Caramel Trinidad Scorpion is a must grow for me! Can't wait til those are ready to buy! Gonna have to place another order before the 2014 starts.

Back