vendor Junglerain.com?

http://junglerain.com.au/

This is the only place so far that me and my buddy have found chocolate trinidad scorpions. Any idea if its a good site?

I'm gonna sound like an ECHO! The Bhut Jolokia Red x Giant White Hab you can see in my "The shoirtest growlog" is from Jungle Rain(as are 50-60% of all my plants).I
Highly recomend Grant as a seed source,very interesting stuff going on in his garden indeed!

I recently made a purchase from Junglerain.com, chocolate trinidad scorpion seeds.

First off I was impressed by the fact he has free shipping, everyone tries to make a dime on shipping it seems.
Shipping was fast and seeds look good, I was also impressed by the second bag of seeds marked "Mixed SuperHots".

Grant is defiantly now my first choice when I think of ordering seeds.

He sounds really good based on the all of the reviews. I have not ordered from him (yet), but the one comment I have going through the web page is that there is no description of any of the peppers. Considering he has quite a few interesting sounding and less common seeds available I believe that he should take some time to fill out the descriptions so that the potential buyers don't need to research every seed that sounds good, or send in individual questions. I assume if he is still a member here, and I just wanted to offer some constructive criticism that could help his business out.

whoa... :surprised: Thanks guys for all the compliments, I didn't know this thread was here
@ Stefan_W... Your correct I still need to put up the discriptions and also another 100 or so varieties, just gotta find some time
got the flu just now but will try and up date the site tomorrow, thanks for the advice!

Your correct I still need to put up the discriptions and also another 100 or so varieties, just gotta find some time
got the flu just now but will try and up date the site tomorrow, thanks for the advice!

Just let me know when you get some descriptions up and I'll put in an order. I have a small garden space so I have to be really careful with my selections :P

id just like to chime in here too. i ordered from grant yesterday and got the seeds in the mail today! cant beat that for service... esp with free postage. plus, he has a great variety, and always throws in freebies - and i think that is the best you can ask for, and as such i have a number of grant seeds growing in my small garden.
I also buy the sauces when i can get to the markets he sells at and i am never disappointed in them.
with all the good service and high quality products JRC is definitely a recommended place to go first.

Amazing person and company just ordered a few varieties and one that he was short by two seeds which I thought was not a big deal but insisted to add four more varieties just amazing. Took two weeks to get from Aus to CA in case someone wants to know. Found another company I will be doing my business again with.

Grant is a very nice person and sells amazing products. I just ordered 5 bottles of hot sauce and a packet of seeds, and he threw in an extra bottle and seed packet with my order! The package got here in less than two weeks (I'm in California) and everything arrived safely. I'm in the process of trying all the sauces, but the ones I have tasted are incredible.

I highly recommend this vendor!

Grant has an awesome website with truly amazing seeds for sale. His price includes postage and his prices are (in my opinion) very reasonable. You also get more seeds for your bucks. And he threw in extra seeds too.

His service was flawless. Communication was flawless and the products arrived at my door in South Africa some two weeks later (flawless).

His seeds are top quality (fresh) and well packaged as well as labeled.

There is absolutely nothing I can flaw in my dealings with Grant. He offers a first class service and product - all things considered, he is my 1st option going forward!

Well done Grant!

Back