• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Just another day in LA

Thanks Shooty, wow I love this site. Full service at the HP.
We are not concerned that the signs themselves are legal, rather does the signs "warning" justify us to legally rid and bury evening visitors, legally of course;)

We remove the arm for ease in stacking btw:shocked:

Wow I made one post about removing arms for stacking and there were no post on this usually fast paced HP for 1hr33min.:shocked: Had me worried there for a while. I was only kidding guys, and of course any law enforcement agents who may be looking in, kidding just kidding.;) ;)

Hillbilly Chili said:
Wow I made one post about removing arms for stacking and there were no post on this usually fast paced HP for 1hr33min.:shocked: Had me worried there for a while. I was only kidding guys, and of course any law enforcement agents who may be looking in, kidding just kidding.;) ;)
LOL, ya, it got really quite there for a little bit...

ross said:
he probably drank too much budwieser, that shit will make you crazy :shocked:
HAHAHA, way to jump off the pcp comment ;)

So, I talked to my mom today and told her abou this, she said, "The guy was probably just some Scientologist cleansing the alien spirits from himself.". What really makes this funny (and my mom knows this) is that the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center is just two blocks away from me...and funny enough, that's where the "Franklin Strip" and bus stop is. ;)

Actually, the arms can HELP stacking.

If you hold the arms upright while the corpse is lying down (i.e. arms out in front in your standard "lurching zombie" pose) and allow the arms to stiffen in that position, you'll find that you can stack more cadavers than would normally be the case. The arms stabilise each other, like when you stacked chairs at school.

Stackable Dead People (c) Shooty* Enterprises Ltd

Shooty* said:
Actually, the arms can HELP stacking.

If you hold the arms upright while the corpse is lying down (i.e. arms out in front in your standard "lurching zombie" pose) and allow the arms to stiffen in that position, you'll find that you can stack more cadavers than would normally be the case. The arms stabilise each other, like when you stacked chairs at school.

Stackable Dead People (c) Shooty* Enterprises Ltd

You guys have thought this out way too much....I'd just cut em open and fill 'em with quick dry cement, and then insert into nearest deep lake...

Hey Marco, No need for you to worry bro, you are definitely Friend vs Foe! I’ll post your pic, {off the bottles} on the sign as a welcomed visitor anytime bro:cheers:
Besides, I have shared you sauce with my neighbors (at least the four with guns) and they already know what you look like. Welcome here anytime
p.s. bring crabs……thats "blue" crabs Mullet:)

LOL..thanks Hillbilly make sure nobody writes "WANTED" off my pics..:lol:
that would be a problem then...:lol:
Sure..blue crabs will come with me...:)

Back