• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

just bought a new gun

captainpepper said:
That's some seriously fucked up shit:shocked:i heard something about cell phones being sold to security prisoners as well:crazy:WTF!!!
How 'bout the soldier who smuggled Palestinians across the border?
Those are some real f&cked up times.

captainpepper said:
Were they suspected in criminal activities or what?
We don't know who they are, that's the problem. they could be people just trying to make a living and work here, or they could be terrorists.

Omri's educational moment...

What does a marksman do at night? well...
tavoraquila.jpg

Samson's Foxes! be afraid... be very afraid...
sfoxes.jpg

"Purple won't wash off..."

ok, I'll play...
16965_317924261534_522391534_5183187_3000620_n.jpg

CZ527- or Brno for Omri and our brothers down under ;) Mini-mauser action chambered in 5.56, 5 round detachable box magazine, single set trigger, H-S Precision stock, Harris bipod, Leupold 4.5 x 14 scope, Gemtech M4-96D suppressor on a quick detach Bilock mount.

There's more where that came from :lol:

chilehunter said:
whats the inside joke ?
I looked up samson's foxes.
There isn't any info available on the net... not in English anyhow.
Trust me, there's a reason to fear.

About the "purple won't wash off" thing, that's just the slogan of the brigade Samson's Foxes belongs to. it's the "purple brigade", Givati. they wear purple berets.

I actually found quite a bit of info on them :D Google is such a wonderful thing. I even thought about buying a beret. :lol: They sound like our 'Special Forces' elite of the elite.

Pepperfreak said:
I actually found quite a bit of info on them :D Google is such a wonderful thing. I even thought about buying a beret. :lol: They sound like our 'Special Forces' elite of the elite.
If ya say so...
The Commando belongs to a friend at Samson's Foxes. that's where I'm reassigned to. not as praised as my current unit, but they're doing the job.

Omri said:
There isn't any info available on the net... not in English anyhow.
Trust me, there's a reason to fear.

About the "purple won't wash off" thing, that's just the slogan of the brigade Samson's Foxes belongs to. it's the "purple brigade", Givati. they wear purple berets.

I found a little info about them, & yes I assumed they're some badass folks.
but was wondering if there was some kind of hidden meaning from the fox pin on the keyboard & then the saying "Purple won't wash off..."
didnt know if you were trying to razz someone if you were in a another branch of service.

chilehunter said:
I found a little info about them, & yes I assumed they're some badass folks.
but was wondering if there was some kind of hidden meaning from the fox pin on the keyboard & then the saying "Purple won't wash off..."
didnt know if you were trying to razz someone if you were in a another branch of service.
Over here the Navy, Air Force, Armored Corps, Ground Arm and such are all still connected. especially in my line of work.
I didn't start in the Air Force, but assigned there early on. when it becomes your job and you don't really have to do it, you can offer yourself to any available job, no matter where it is, just as long as you qualify.

Omri so what you're saying is after you've done your mandatory time at your assigned job you can switch branches of service and work at any job you're qualified to? You can do that in the U.S forces too. Once your commitment is up you can separate from one branch and sign on to another one. It isn't done that often here though.

Sometimes you're reassigned while in your mandatory service, like I have at first.
I was infantry and they needed some more soldiers over at the security department of the IAF. I didn't really have a choice.

chilehunter said:
sweet gun, but thought you might of shown off your saiga 12 1st.

Hah, ok, be that way ;)

[video=youtube;NQ0meUuhPRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0meUuhPRA[/video]

Saiga 12 gauge as converted to Short Barreled Shotgun by Tony at Tromix in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. H&K G3 iron sights, ACE sidefolding stock, 14" barrel, 10 round AGP stick magazine. It's amazingly compact with the stock folded, and it runs 100% on anything from light bird loads up to 00 buck or slugs.

I now have the more sensible 20 round MD Arms drums as well.

Back