• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just did a teaspoon of Blairs Ultra Death.

I just did a teaspoon of Blairs ultra death and alls I can say is wow. It's suppose to be 1 000 000 scoville units. I don't like the flavour but it was hot. Neil you have my utmost respect. We had a few drinks and I had a spoon with my buddy. He ended up puking after about 5 minutes. I was okay for about an hour then the stomach hit. Wow, it was painful. Way more than the mouth. :mouthonfire: Felt like a machete stabbing me in the stomach. Alls I can say is I will never do that again.

I have had a very similar experiance after consuming the Mega Death.

Extracts really can make your stomach feel like absolute garbage!
Neil did a a bloody tablespoon of the Jersey Death and he didn't feel too well afterwards either, kinda felt bad because i was the one that sent him the bottle :rolleyes:

Kudos for trying a teaspoon though, most people wouldn't!

Thanks, I won't do a teaspoon anymore. I want to try some super hots now though. Hottest I've tried was pieces of nagas or a half of orange hab.

Just to update. Several more time throughout the night I felt like I was dying. Severe stomach pain lasting maybe five minutes at a time. Even when I got up this morning there was a short bout of pain. Not fun at all. I am done with extracts. The pain on the tounge is a joke compared to how my stomach felt. I am happy to say I know its out of me know if you know what I mean. :) Just wondering, why do they attack the stomach so hard?

I've 100% given up on Blair's stuff. I appreciate it for what it is, but it's all gotten too novelty laden. A fresh sauce from fresh ingredients is far superior. Extracts are a surefire way to get me to NOT buy a product (excluding Defcon).

chillilover said:
Are you crazy......If that pain kept up I would have been in the ER too....getting my stomach pumped,and not for drinking too much. :lol:

Dr.!!!! my stomach is on fire!!!!!11!!!:mouthonfire: haha, as you sit in the ER waiting room for an hour

One time when drunk I took the pimento out of a jumbo cocktail olive & filled the hole w/ Da Bomb. I had no soon swallowed that sucker than the pain in my gut had me doubled over in pain. I ran to my bed to lay down & I suffered through pain like I had never felt for about 45 minutes. I had a friend staying w/ me & he was sleeping when this happened & I honestly thought for a few minutes that I'd have to wake him up & have him drive me to the ER.

Now I only use extracts for wing sauce & occasionally on pizza.

I have jersey death in my fridge but im not retarded enough to try a teaspoon of it. but indeed Neil from thsc is nuts but we love him. oh and is he a member on these fourms?

Yes sir Neil is a member here :) He also can lay claim to pointing around 1 million people to this awesome site. Well maybe not a million but you get the picture.
His user name is thehippyseedcompany.

EXTRACTS SUCK!

Novacastrian said:
Yes sir Neil is a member here :) He also can lay claim to pointing around 1 million people to this awesome site. Well maybe not a million but you get the picture.
His user name is thehippyseedcompany.

EXTRACTS SUCK!

cool, i actually don't mind extracts used for additives. since they are soo freaking hot that they wont augment the flavor of a dish much. but strait its kinda harsh.
and i figured if neil was a member he would have his SN as thsc.

but yea hopefully i will be able to get some of neil's nagasav.

N_FF said:
but yea hopefully i will be able to get some of neil's nagasav.

I have some in the fridge at home :hell:

You could always make a bid on the charity auction that the hippy is running atm. There is Afterburner, Jungle Juice, Skobiyan AND Nagasav!:onfire:

Wait until he makes the Skobiyan available to the public, that stuff is awesomely hot and very tasty to boot.

N_FF said:
I have jersey death in my fridge but im not retarded enough to try a teaspoon of it. but indeed Neil from thsc is nuts but we love him. oh and is he a member on these fourms?
Yes after going through that stomach pain I do agree I am retarded. I would have never did it sober and I never will do it drunk again :) I was just wondering though, what pepper would have a similar tounge burn as a spoon of Jersey death. The hottest peper I ate was half an orange hab. The pepper I ate was a year before the sauce but seemed to be close to the same heat. I want to work up past an orange hab. :P

chillilover said:
Yes after going through that stomach pain I do agree I am retarded. I would have never did it sober and I never will do it drunk again :) I was just wondering though, what pepper would have a similar tongue burn as a spoon of Jersey death. The hottest peper I ate was half an orange hab. The pepper I ate was a year before the sauce but seemed to be close to the same heat. I want to work up past an orange hab. :P

i would say yea a 7pod or a scorpion or a Savina would probably be around the same level as the JD. Savina being the lowest on the scale. if im not mistaken. though i couldn't say since i haven't eaten many fresh chili's... but i will be swimming in orange habs later this week. im getting a shipment into the local grocer of habs don't know which ones but its usually orange habs that grocers stock. i plan on making some orange hab mash and some sauces and some hab honey. so ill make sure to try one of the habs when i get them. that and i will be keeping some for seeds since in my area its impossible to find hab seeds without ordering on line.

but anyways back on topic. scorpions are apparently realy crazy. i'd be scared shitless of them.... im rather scared of the orange hab as it is.

and as for the auction. im not nearly wealthy enough to out bid you guys. the most i would be able to pay is 40cad shipped. so im just going to have to order through THSC and Neil... i'd be epic win to get a signed bottle.

wow i like to go on tangents.

I Can relate To that Jim..

its like a wave @ 2am, 3am and have to get up as its hurting, so sit on throne and as its inside, not coming it HUrts and ya start sweating and thing "im going to die" as whats any1 going to do at 2am in your toilet, Operate, ya can't throw it up as too far, its not far enough through to come out, so back to bed as settles afetr a while and wait till wave comes back next Hr.. thats what happened each Extract. not got any sent yet this year YAY (more worried bout all the Naga pastes)

worse thing happened with a fresh was with the Scorpion, after had that hallucinated and tripped out for few Hrs, the wife put me to bed, oh dear how terrible

If had a $ for every person whom's said "hey try the source its 7.1mill" id buy an Armadillo and Import it (i like Armadillo's)

Back