• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Just ordered some Hot Sauce

I just ordered the "superhot" 3 pack from Heartbreakingdawns. I think there's a Trinidad Scorpion blend, a Bhut blend, and a chocoulate Habanero blend. I can't wait to get my hands on em'. Anyone else tried any of these?

Yes. I ordered the Superhot 3 pack a few weeks ago. I've already finished 1 bottle and have since ordered more. You are in for a real treat. My current favorite hot sauces I've had this year. Heartbreakingdawns rules.

Yes they are on there way! It was nice talking with you yesterday. Quantize, thank for the great feedback! We are getting ready to launch a new version of 1498 called 1498: Cauterizer, it's the same recipe except with 100% scorpions versus the scorpion/ bonnet blend....of course you guys will all be posted via the Promotions forum.

Yes they are on there way! It was nice talking with you yesterday. Quantize, thank for the great feedback! We are getting ready to launch a new version of 1498 called 1498: Cauterizer, it's the same recipe except with 100% scorpions versus the scorpion/ bonnet blend....of course you guys will all be posted via the Promotions forum.

I just had smoked chicken wings for lunch with the North Star Datil honey grilling sauce I got last week. :woohoo:

I just had smoked chicken wings for lunch with the North Star Datil honey grilling sauce I got last week. :woohoo:
Awesome! We launched those last fall, but never really pushed them. We wanted to get them out and then press them this summer but got a little sidetracked with the new sauces. I love the recipes and the all-natural sweetness. My most frequent use for gatherings and our demos is the slow cooked pulled pork. I rub the shoulder down in the Memphis Belle, let is sit overnight. Set it on on top of two fat onion slices in the slow cooker, pour over the North Star, set it up to the half line with chicken stock and let it ride on low through the night. So simple and so tasty. We're doing it this weekend for a family event. Last time we were at Peppers we did that with a Fiery Trail Slaw....Super killer Sliders!

I just ordered the "superhot" 3 pack from Heartbreakingdawns. I think there's a Trinidad Scorpion blend, a Bhut blend, and a chocoulate Habanero blend. I can't wait to get my hands on em'. Anyone else tried any of these?

They are all very good, you won't be disappointed.

Just got them in the mail today and had a teaspoon full of each. The 1542 Choc. Hab sauce came first. First thoughts were, a little "thin" but with "chunks". Carrots and vinegar came through and not a whole lot of heat, but good. The 1841 Bhut sauce came next and was at first sweet and appley but then a definate Bhut flavor with some heat, but still not as hot as I was expecting. I liked it even better than the first one. And finally the 1498 Scorp sauce. First impressions was sweet and kind of fruity, but with a with a more smokey, fuller flavor. Then came a little heat, then a little more. I like this one the best. Definately! They all have a pretty thin type consistincy with little chunks and seeds. Could be a litle thicker and hotter, but overall very good. Like them all!

Hey Darrin good talking with you the other day about fishing and such mailed the bottle out on Wednesday so hopefully the next few days. Nice reviews on Heartbreaking Dawns line of superhot sauces I had a couple bottles of 1498 Scorpion and was pleasantly suprised, first tasted the smokey scotch bonnet pepper mash then got to enjoy the nice mix of apricots and blueberries right before the scorpions heat kicks in. Really nice for co-packer produced hot sauce and will be ordering many more sauces from HBD. The bottle I sent you is done with with a homemade 7 Pod mash and added a harvest of freshly smoked superhots. :rofl:

Forgot to mention that John (Heartbreakingdawns) threw in some "Mauvais Sang" as a bonus. Smaller bottle = hotter I'm thinking. Great color too, so I dipped a knife in and drug it over my tounge. That was more like I was expecting, definately had some kick and great flavor to boot! Thanks again John @ Heartbreakingdawns and congrats on a job well done!

Cappy, got yours in the mail today! Good color, I'm thinking looks hot! Put a litle on my finger for a quick taste and could tell had some kick. Definately thicker in consistency than heartbreakingdawns, but still has some chunks and seeds. Got a spoon and took a proper dose. Ohe yeah, definately some kick and great flavor too. Cappy's "Brain Strain" sauce rocks!

Back