• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Justaguy's 2012 Garden Season

Coming from 2011
http://www.thehotpep...n/page__st__440

About a month earlier then last year and this year I have a place in case I need to pot up.

First I got the germ bed set up and temps stabilized. Left to right go 82° - 87° - 83°

100_1506.jpg

Next I took my old light racks

100_1493.jpg

Slid one over and added a double

100_1494.jpg

Then added a new bulb that hits 6500K to each side to go with the ones from last year

100_1496.jpg

I have to get the bottom shelf done and then i will put up pics to show how the 2 lights differ and IMO will be good.

This year I will have less total plants, but more varieties. Lord please save me from this addiction. :rofl:

Initially I plan on 123 in ground and 25 in containers(some to be given away)

25 varieties, 27 strains total. Basically 3 strains of T.S., so 25 varieties.

-Naga Morich/Red 7Pot Cross
-Yellow 7Pot
-Naga Jolokia
-Douglah
-Chocolate Habanero
-Thai Variegated
-Pequin Chiapas
-Brain Strain
-Thai Fire
-Indonesian Chile
-Mystery Seeds from Patrick
-Manzano
-Yellow Scorpion
-Fatalii(true)
-Caribbean Red Habanero
-Jimmy Nardello(sweet)
-Bhut Jolokia(Starting for Melium not for my garden)
-Cumari Do Para
-Naga Morich
-Possible Cross # 3
-Red Savina/Fatalii Cross
-Cumari Ou Passarinho
-Trinidad Scorpion "Butch T" from Alphaeon
-Trinidad Scorpion Mouroga from Pepp3rfreak
-Trinidad Scorpion from pods bought from A.J.
-Tepin
-Black Thai

At a later time I will try to update this list with who they came from if not from my seed stock, the number I plan on planting, and the number I put in to germinate. To be safe I am planning on dropping double in for germination so I will most likely be sending out sprouts again this year.

Nice! Love the Jimmy Nardello. My family insists that I grow a few plants. Hmmm...a Nardello cross would be interesting...

Its about freakin time Brian! All the seeds from your pods are up. I am looking forward to how those TS Yellows turn out. Definitely one to follow.

Looking good Brian! Best of luck this year that looks like a great list!
Yeah I was trying to get from 18ish last year down to 10-14 varieties. Most of them this year are just a few where last year it was bulk. So in the end less plants with each getting more space.

Looks awesome!!
good luck with the grow,nice list
Thanks, it will be fun

Nice! Love the Jimmy Nardello. My family insists that I grow a few plants. Hmmm...a Nardello cross would be interesting...
Do you need Nard seeds? I have many pure, just let me know.

Its about freakin time Brian! All the seeds from your pods are up. I am looking forward to how those TS Yellows turn out. Definitely one to follow.
Keep me updated on the yellow scorps. Shoot me a link to your thread for your grow if you have one going.

Glad you decided to do a grow Brian. Can't wait to watch the madness!
Jamie
:rofl: I can't wait either. I am sure you will be getting some pods this year. I have a cross that will be an interesting f1 if it took.....not saying more.

Here's the link. http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/27401-mgold86s-glog-of-sorts/page__fromsearch__1 3/3 on your Yellow Scorps and Naga Morichs. I am planning on isolating some of the "developing" strains, Ill send some your way if I can carry these things through to some pods.

I have 8 or so of the red fatalli up, few are out in the yard, there nice and toasty as i type. I never got to try them, but Jamie let me riffle thru his seeds when we were drinkin a few beers. I am curious as to what it will be. Was it an intenional cross? I assume so. I will keep 2 and give some to my friend to try.

What are those dividers, did u fashion those out of foil? Nicely done if so!
Yep foil. Just keeps it so when one comes up I know what it is for when I move it to a cell where it will begin the first stage of reaching for the heavens.

I have 8 or so of the red fatalli up, few are out in the yard, there nice and toasty as i type. I never got to try them, but Jamie let me riffle thru his seeds when we were drinkin a few beers. I am curious as to what it will be. Was it an intenional cross? I assume so. I will keep 2 and give some to my friend to try.
Not an intentional cross, but it is tasty, Those seeds are the f2

Back