• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Justaguy's 2012 Garden Season

Coming from 2011
http://www.thehotpep...n/page__st__440

About a month earlier then last year and this year I have a place in case I need to pot up.

First I got the germ bed set up and temps stabilized. Left to right go 82° - 87° - 83°

100_1506.jpg

Next I took my old light racks

100_1493.jpg

Slid one over and added a double

100_1494.jpg

Then added a new bulb that hits 6500K to each side to go with the ones from last year

100_1496.jpg

I have to get the bottom shelf done and then i will put up pics to show how the 2 lights differ and IMO will be good.

This year I will have less total plants, but more varieties. Lord please save me from this addiction. :rofl:

Initially I plan on 123 in ground and 25 in containers(some to be given away)

25 varieties, 27 strains total. Basically 3 strains of T.S., so 25 varieties.

-Naga Morich/Red 7Pot Cross
-Yellow 7Pot
-Naga Jolokia
-Douglah
-Chocolate Habanero
-Thai Variegated
-Pequin Chiapas
-Brain Strain
-Thai Fire
-Indonesian Chile
-Mystery Seeds from Patrick
-Manzano
-Yellow Scorpion
-Fatalii(true)
-Caribbean Red Habanero
-Jimmy Nardello(sweet)
-Bhut Jolokia(Starting for Melium not for my garden)
-Cumari Do Para
-Naga Morich
-Possible Cross # 3
-Red Savina/Fatalii Cross
-Cumari Ou Passarinho
-Trinidad Scorpion "Butch T" from Alphaeon
-Trinidad Scorpion Mouroga from Pepp3rfreak
-Trinidad Scorpion from pods bought from A.J.
-Tepin
-Black Thai

At a later time I will try to update this list with who they came from if not from my seed stock, the number I plan on planting, and the number I put in to germinate. To be safe I am planning on dropping double in for germination so I will most likely be sending out sprouts again this year.

Note to self: Scarred and dropped 5 more Manzano seeds for myself and 10 more Jimmy Nardello seeds for the Squatchman this morning.

Noticed I have a hook in the Fatalii's I dropped on the 13th.

Good lookin start man!

Way behind here... got 7 of 18 seeds that have come up. Not doing as many plants as last year.

9 varieties 2 of each is all.

Good lord it has been almost a month since pictures. Tomorrow I will be taking pictures.

A few days ago Sethsquatch gave me some nutes to try. I have been a water only person the last few years, but now have been converted. lol

Lights are now 20/4 instead of 24 on.

Ok so first I want to thank Sethsquatch for turning me onto some nutes and by extension AlabamaJack for being the one who turned him onto them.

Been 4 days on them and it is night and day difference.

Here is an old shot showing the skinny leaves.
100_1575.jpg

Here is last night.
100_1577.jpg

100_1579.jpg

100_1580.jpg

100_1582.jpg

100_1583.jpg

100_1584.jpg

100_1585.jpg

Ok got my coding error figured out.

I used to be a water only person, but now will be using some ferts. I may have to pot up in the coming 2 months.

They came out for inspection and shelf movement.
100_1586.jpg

100_1587.jpg

100_1588.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1590.jpg

Next week I may be moving plants between cells to get all the big ones together, but for now they are happy with more space.

100_1591.jpg

100_1592.jpg

100_1593.jpg

Back