• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

condiment Ketchup taste testers needed- limited supply

There are 3 sets still available...

Forgot to mention... Refrigerate After Opening...

Mine arrived today, although it did get delivered to my neighbor(the same one my growdown seeds were delivered to) and they brought the package to me. Testing of all products will start this next week.

Mine arrived yesterday as well. Spicy #5 took one to the head, but is going to survive. He's in the fridge chillin.
Pure Evil Ketchup IMG_20230407_114540218~2.jpg Pure Evil Ketchup IMG_20230407_114756468~2.jpg

Expected Delivery by USPS​

SATURDAY 8 April2023​

My window of opportunity has come and past.
It's 1:21 pm & the little Post office was only open at 10:00 & closed at 11:30 for pick up,.
Looks like it will be Monday now.

I can relate. For years our postmaster/mistress would work Carlton 7:45 to 11:45....then drive 10 miles to work the Methow PO 12:00-4:00.

Taste testers....I have my BigGirl panties and if it tastes like shite, let it on out there.

Thank you for your time to reply.
SL

Well, you are not supposed to eat the glass bottle or the plastic caps?!?!?? :lol:

Aight....

Do them home-fried french fries, dip into the ketchup sauces, and let me know what you think.

The wife and I did the first taste test tonite. With State Fair Beef CornDogs done in the air fryer(one of my favorites).Anyway we compiled this review.

3FA845EC-6674-412A-A722-AD63CEE66915.jpeg

F6A31AA7-E1FD-4013-8AB8-869C3B66BB12.jpeg

3rd choice=#6
Had an overpowering apple cider vinegar flavor and didn't seem too spicy otherwise. Left a bit of an aftertaste in the mouth.

2nd choice=#5
Seemed middle of the road and didn't seem too spicy but had good flavor. This one didn't leave an aftertaste.

1st choice=#4 (even though you said not to consider it)
This had the best spicy ratio and after effects. We could definitely detect the worchestershire sauce but it seemed a good blend of spices and had the overall best flavor

That's all I got for now, I'll try them on different foods to see if there is any change and report if there is.
The Chipotle Dip with sour cream makes a super sandwich spread!

Back