• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ... keep moving forward!!

Actually more of a journal for me. Just like to see all the progressions.

This year 2013 I got hit with what was believed to be thrips. They consumed one plant after another. My veggies were all destroyed by spider mites. And now my struggling in ground plants are being consumed by aphids. So many buds and flowers. Too bad they won't make it. But hey. I did t have grubs this year

Thanks to all that sent pods. Powders. Hot sauces. And seeds. Although I wasn't able to do fresh pod giveaways. I was and still doing powder and seed giveaways.

I've started some new ones late in the summer and plan to go into full swing in a week.

Here are the big boys.
null_zps45a38df6.jpg

null_zps37ebf2ed.jpg

From this
null_zps0c3e811c.jpg

To this. Soil is roots organic. And some coco
null_zps36be4a8b.jpg

I've also give hydro a shot. Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA
null_zps3c3d7159.jpg

And made this my ghetto aerogarden utilizing clay balls. Lol ... Using aerogarden nutes for now
null_zpsa222b968.jpg

null_zpse2534a76.jpg

Thanks to THP and Facebook for sharing with me the pods powders and seeds.

I met some nice folks on the FB spectrum...and for some cool varieties to grow. My In ground will be nuked and dedicated solely to the Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA. I have some you've heard of and some you haven't like the "peanut" Lucy and Katie. Bubblegum orange and a few others. Here's to a head-start

88022245-C0DB-4FDE-B79C-B29F9F413753-49411-0000059FF1DD1779_zps520ffd64.jpg

Damn Denniz you've got quite the seedlings going on. Can't believe you are already getting to harden off! Can't wait to see how they all turn out too. Hope the bugs stay away this year for you

Man, the plants are looking amazing Denniz. Your going to be rolling in pods in no time. I first heard of the Aleppo from Jim Duffy on FB. Thinking about ordering some seeds so I'll be very interested to see what your thoughts of it are. Great grow starting brother

Dang DeNNiZ, things are looking great at your end! I grew Urfa Biber plants last year, but had them too close to the Tomatillos and shaded them too much I think. They only got about a foot tall and put out 3 pods apiece. I hope yours do better. Cheers!

null_zpse77939b5.jpg

Picked up some store orange Habs. Looks more peachy on most of them. And a few yellows. Thinking of growing them out. ;)
Got my Vegan sister in law some mushroom kits. Here's her harvest
null_zps11248cc8.png

A couple care packages from Jason down in the Ga.
null_zpsa13413bc.jpg

And also some seeds from Guam
null_zpsc3017a84.jpg

Time to transfer !!
null_zps40491bd9.jpg

Transplanted this jays ghost (peach ) I adopted from Melissa77754
null_zpsfc2bb5dd.jpg

BOC loaded with flowers.
null_zps36c3967c.jpg

And them getting some sun and hoping the bees around it will pollinate a few of the flowers
null_zps8bc5bbd6.jpg

Time to also transfer my moringa
null_zps1004b6ec.jpg

Pink tigers starting to take off
null_zps73410f99.jpg

Nice plants. Can you grow the moringa outside in your area? Do you make tea out of it? My sons a vegan, looks like a cool b-day present.

Wow, your plants look great, Denniz! Those orange habs look a bit like the B. Goat pepper. Gonna try some pink tigers myself in a couple of weeks .)

Scarecrw said:
Nice plants. Can you grow the moringa outside in your area? Do you make tea out of it? My sons a vegan, looks like a cool b-day present.
Moringas grow well in my area. Zone 10a I believe. My neighbor has one and its over 16' tall

Need to move it out to bigger containers today
Penny said:
Everything is looking great.....nice and green! :dance:
Wish everything was lol. Some are pallor. ;)
meatfreak said:
Wow, your plants look great, Denniz! Those orange habs look a bit like the B. Goat pepper. Gonna try some pink tigers myself in a couple of weeks .)
Store bought. So obviously a cross. Will test tem out today and considering growing them out if flavor is there. Didn't get much from my Indio maters last year so giving it another shot

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Moringas grow well in my area. Zone 10a I believe. My neighbor has one and its over 16' tall

Need to move it out to bigger containers today

Wish everything was lol. Some are pallor. ;)

Store bought. So obviously a cross. Will test tem out today and considering growing them out if flavor is there. Didn't get much from my Indio maters last year so giving it another shot

I managed to harvest quite some seeds from the OSU Blue but the tasty is really flat. If you grow this, it's for the looks. I can send you some if you wanna try though :)

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Time to transfer !!
null_zps40491bd9.jpg
finally made it to bigger cups.. but some didnt like the transition... a little palloring. but okay.. theyve managed to be in the greenhouse for a week with the weather...

i was near the brush fire and believe me.. it was horrible and scary.. leaves not just ashes were falling to us

not sure how contained.. but we are safe from it...

thanks to those the greeted me with prayers

"every pod a victory" -PaulG

Evergreen pod-grown by melissa

and her first MoA... not Grade A.. but they are coming along nicely in her tent

some of my OW plants.. Birgit locoto although hasnt grown.. is still alive and giving me pods... need to transplant my BEETs

Goats Weed... Dedo and NOT Red Inca Berry

hardened...

planted veggies with my girls and nephew and niece

Urfa Beiber... aka Justin BEIBER!!

i think i need to transplant

Pink Tigers..

thanks Vegas Chili for this lovely gift..PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK!!

LEGION of MOAs

finally had a chance to celebrate our 8th anniversary.. we were suppose to do wine tasting...but we opted for BEER hopping tour...

they had a Fuego IPA.. (habanero lime infused)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HRUwjGzq8c&list=UUnqzvZduVXMllGHHmYqRbsQ&feature=share&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQ_KjMdd00&list=UUnqzvZduVXMllGHHmYqRbsQ&feature=share&index=2

Back