• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ... keep moving forward!!

Actually more of a journal for me. Just like to see all the progressions.

This year 2013 I got hit with what was believed to be thrips. They consumed one plant after another. My veggies were all destroyed by spider mites. And now my struggling in ground plants are being consumed by aphids. So many buds and flowers. Too bad they won't make it. But hey. I did t have grubs this year

Thanks to all that sent pods. Powders. Hot sauces. And seeds. Although I wasn't able to do fresh pod giveaways. I was and still doing powder and seed giveaways.

I've started some new ones late in the summer and plan to go into full swing in a week.

Here are the big boys.
null_zps45a38df6.jpg

null_zps37ebf2ed.jpg

From this
null_zps0c3e811c.jpg

To this. Soil is roots organic. And some coco
null_zps36be4a8b.jpg

I've also give hydro a shot. Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA
null_zps3c3d7159.jpg

And made this my ghetto aerogarden utilizing clay balls. Lol ... Using aerogarden nutes for now
null_zpsa222b968.jpg

null_zpse2534a76.jpg

Thanks to THP and Facebook for sharing with me the pods powders and seeds.

I met some nice folks on the FB spectrum...and for some cool varieties to grow. My In ground will be nuked and dedicated solely to the Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA. I have some you've heard of and some you haven't like the "peanut" Lucy and Katie. Bubblegum orange and a few others. Here's to a head-start

88022245-C0DB-4FDE-B79C-B29F9F413753-49411-0000059FF1DD1779_zps520ffd64.jpg

78% contained my brotha...and should have it 100% by Wednesday they claim! Great looking plants you got going, and them ones from Mel....well her skills speak for themselves! Keep 'em green my man!

Had to raise the lights as the tigers were getting out of hand
null_zps55273a90.jpg

Moringas-nonpepper
null_zps80dc7528.jpg

Brown morougas and evergreens
null_zpsf528f563.jpg

null_zps2f4dc8c0.jpg

Yellow and orange daisy cutters. Peanuts. Evergreen. FtL scotch bonnets
null_zpsb14291c1.jpg

Trimmed my bubblegum
null_zps3f637f41.jpg

Orange bubblegums
null_zpsb082b7af.jpg

And like to give props to my buddy Melissa.
This is her BOCs. Seeds from Jason GA grow

null_zps0b9e5678.jpg

null_zps4ea863be.jpg

And bubblegum RED
null_zpsbab1a402.jpg

Man, Denniz, everything looks great.  You have a great variety
of stages of growth going on all at once!  And kudos on  your 8th
anniversary.  It looks like you and your honey had a great time!

looking real nice Denniz!!  Loving the aerogarden set up ... looks like you are much better placed then this time last season (if I recall correctly) ... loving some of those varieties (What does BOC's stand for??)

Denniz, all the plants look outstanding 'cept those two orange bubblegums in the aerogarden. What's up with those leaves?

Tell Melissa that her plants look great too. Are those pics from her indoor grow tent?

Trippa said:
looking real nice Denniz!!  Loving the aerogarden set up ... looks like you are much better placed then this time last season (if I recall correctly) ... loving some of those varieties (What does BOC's stand for??)
Bhut orange Copenhagen ;)

Jeff H said:
Denniz, all the plants look outstanding 'cept those two orange bubblegums in the aerogarden. What's up with those leaves?

Tell Melissa that her plants look great too. Are those pics from her indoor grow tent?
Not sure. Perhaps nutes deficiency. But it's in the aerogarden. So all should be affected. But who knows. Different strain. I changed the water. Ill know for sure if its nutes in a week or so
GA Growhead said:
Down right nasty looking bbg7!
Looking awesome!
Mine are trimmed and are set back. Hope to have my own BBG in a couple of months Can't wait to see wha happens with the orange bubblegums
PaulG said:
we had fun. Riding horses. Beer. Tour.

Hope my plants stay healthy
PaulG said:

PaulG said:

Trippa said:
was suppose to be only MaKe but you know how that goes

hope they stay healthy

Devv said:
Looking good Denniz!

Glad to see all that green :party:
 hope they stay green.. lol... and healthy...

HillBilly Jeff said:
Looking good.
 hope to hit it big this time with my third year

JJJessee said:
That Peach looks delicious!
 i had an awesome peach TS that was awesome last year... plan on growing that again

georgej said:
great looking plants. love that soft early foliage mmm
cant wait till they get to pods!!

Trippa said:
i love the aerogarden.. i might get a 4th!!!
as mention BoC orange copanhagen...

Jays's Peach... and BoC

Bubblegum Red and Orange... moved them out of the aerogarden.. hope they green up soon

Topped off one of the Pink Tigers and have a couple growing.. in the back is ALeppo and Mustard 7 Pot

XoXo f2... flowers are holding off after a week and even some rain.... hope they set next week.. this plant produced more than 100 pods last year for me

Lone Survivors.... NOT red inca berry.. Goats Weed... Dedo

hardened seedlings..

Brazilian Ghost Pepper in new soil (stunted growth) and newly transferred MoA Scotch Bonnet

Legion of Burn!

Judy's seedlings.. which include the 7 Pot Lava (yellow)

too many unknowns already.. but for sure they consist of EVERGREENs Daisy Cutters... 7 Pot Lavas..

evergreen is going nuts

thanks Grant from JungleRain

John Ford Seeds..

for my UK connection thanks for the Lucy... Katie is doing fine as well

Got some Xtreme Tea brewing

Bubblegum (vegas_chili)doing better

Patchouli is a species of plant from the genus Pogostemon. It is a bushy herb of the mint family, with erect stems, reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pale pink-white flower

VEGGIES-----

Peppers to the Left.. Moringas on the right

[url=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/kingdenniz518/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B719C134-B0F6-48D3-9A66-60CFF1FF599F_zpsj9t93jfv.jpg.html]

and finally... grabbing a beer with Melissa this weekend and trade some goodies..

her Scotch Bonnet MoA

and her little harvest

Back