• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Kudos to THP

Just wanted to say thanks to one of the few places I've frequented on the Web that is free with the speech, but also not filled with a bunch of boneheads.

This is truly a unique place and I just wanted to say I appreciate both the administration AND the constituents here. It is a breath of fresh air from overmoderated and under-humored places almost anywhere else.

It's a pleasure to be here.

All joking aside, i was very happy to find this forum...great bunch of people and a super resource of recipes and food ideas that I'm just beginning to tap into.

And the pepper knowledge that I've garnered since I've joined has come in handy too.

dvg

My dad use to call me a meathead, some have called me a knucklehead, still think I am a long way from being a bonehead.

But, you still have to love the vastness that we cover this planet with this forum.

I joined THP just a few months ago....and my only regret...is that I "just" joined a few months ago.
Here I found a great resource of information along with a bunch of friendly members that are willing to share,offer insight, support and help to others with similar interests.

Soon after joining...two long time active members sent me enough fresh pods...and/or seeds...that I have no need to even purchase any for my 2011 season.
All at their own expense...and refusing any compensation....for a rookie to THP.
Where else would this happen?

This site is a Gem in itself....which draws together an extraordinary group of folks.
I'm grateful ...and hope to be around for some time to come....both to learn and contribute in return.
CM

Back