• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Last Post Contest with Prize!

We :did: have it in the bag, then the bag got dropped into a big hole and ended up in the good ol' U.S of A, damned gravity.

Oh and i will put up the next prize, a selection of seeds from my very own next season batch that i have on standby.

May the fun continue :P

Ok, I might need help figuring this out...

What I'd like is this:

Scorp's Wrath of God = approx. $10 USD + idk what shipping is

http://www.scorpionchilli.com.au/chilli-sauces.html

and/or if possible, this:

The Beast Limited Edition Hot Sauce = aprox. $12 USD incl. shipping I think.

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chili-sauce.htm

Problem is I'm not 100% sure what shipping would be...wish there were more super-hot natural sauces here in the US...:(

OR, if stillz has a Quad bottle leftover..that'd be good...but I seriously doubt that. ;)

Shipping would be to 99205 zip code..hope i'm not being a PITA. (i know, i'm a finicky basturd)

If it's a tad over, I could Paypal ya the diffrence.

Ideally, I'd like about a pound of 7pots....hahaha...ya riiight... ;-P

If that's too much hassle figuring those out I can figure something else out.
Or just The Beast as I've been really wanting to try it. It's sibling Naga Mama is prolly one of the best sauces I've had.

Thanks!!! :D

Hey quad, p.m. me your addy and i will send you Scorps' Scorpion blood. As long as you agree to do a review on said product. :onfire:

QuadShotz said:
Shipping would be to 99205 zip code..hope i'm not being a PITA.
Thanks!!! :D

Not a PITA at all, I just don't want to order you one thing if you can get another that you'd want more. So figure out which one you want, if its a few bucks more no big deal.

Novacastrian said:
Hey quad, p.m. me your addy and i will send you Scorps' Scorpion blood. As long as you agree to do a review on said product. :onfire:

Schweeeet! Awesome, etc!

That'll do nicely. And most certainly will reveiw. :D

FiveSix said:
Not a PITA at all, I just don't want to order you one thing if you can get another that you'd want more. So figure out which one you want, if its a few bucks more no big deal.

I guess I'll take The Beast then. I haven't ordered from them myself, my bro in UK does all the time though and they make killer stuff.. I just don't know what s&h would be to US.

QuadShotz said:
I guess I'll take The Beast then. I haven't ordered from them myself, my bro in UK does all the time though and they make killer stuff.. I just don't know what s&h would be to US.

ok then, I just sent them an email I'll let you know when they get back to me.

You're not winning this next round tho!

Edit: i realized that i've said that before! lol

and If people actually realize it's possible to win in this thread, we might get a lot more competition lol.

smiley.php

Back