• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Last Post Contest with Prize!

FiveStar said:
I told yall I was teh win!!!!!!

I am teh win! I am teh win!!!!!!!!!

You were all too busy asking each other questions in Chiliman's forum!!!!!!

Bow down before me!! Who shall be the first to washeth mine feet?

Now I gotta search through all these whore posts to find out what I won!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you did win, huh?

millworkman said:
how did 56 win?

He posted yesterday at 11:51 am then the next post was from him at 11:54 am today, hence the 24 hour time period has passed with no one else posting but him.

FiveSix said:
Hey fivestar when I get the seeds I'll pm you and send you half???

Sounds great man! Tell ya what, if you want, just let me know what's there, and I'll just take a few. When you receive them, I'll PM you a list of seeds I've got as well, and we'll just do a big trade if there's anything you're interested in.

Thanks FiveSix!

five six started the thread and said he/she couldn't win but now it appears he/she can.
holy smokes folks we stand no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davetaylor said:
five six started the thread and said he/she couldn't win but now it appears he/she can.

If you dont read ALL the posts you're not going to know how I won. Anyway, any one have ideas on the next prize? I want to make sure quad gets his b4 I get silly :D

Sure ya do, I did. ;)

Oh btw 56, didja get ahold of scorp alrite?

Thx loads! I never win sstuff..Hehehehe...Wheeee!

Back