• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Last Post Contest with Prize!

why is it that every time i see this thread near the top of the new post list it's good 'ole fivesix as the last poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davetaylor said:
he was but it appears that you were typing at the same time as i was but hit the enter key first so the Fail is no more!
There's an entire minute between the two comments. LEGENDARY FAIL!

Omri said:
There's an entire minute between the two comments. LEGENDARY FAIL!

you could have committed the biggest FAIL ever
are you sure it was a whole minute (60 seconds) or could the difference have been only 1 second? i know the time checks only go in mins but for the sake of this you fail because i say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davetaylor said:
you could have committed the biggest FAIL ever
are you sure it was a whole minute (60 seconds) or could the difference have been only 1 second? i know the time checks only go in mins but for the sake of this you fail because i say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Kung Fu is more powerful than yours, therefor you cannot win. this FAIL will be remembered as the one that changed history.

i iz win yut?

A little old Asain lady was in front of me in line at the bank today trying to change Yen for $.
The teller says "that will get you $180",
Asain lady, "but yeturdai yoo gib me 200, why it change?"
Teller shrugs his shoulders and says "flucuations".

Asain lady "Well fluc you white peeprle too!"

Novacastrian said:
i iz win yut?

A little old Asain lady was in front of me in line at the bank today trying to change Yen for $.
The teller says "that will get you $180",
Asain lady, "but yeturdai yoo gib me 200, why it change?"
Teller shrugs his shoulders and says "flucuations".

Asain lady "Well fluc you white peeprle too!"

It's an oldy but a goody

change.jpg

Back