• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Leaves curling on 2 plants...

Could this be caused by aphids? I see a few of them on this plant...

dsc01662sm.jpg

Of my dozen or so plants, only 2 have leaf curl like this.

Sometimes chinense plants do that. If there it seems healthy aside from that, I wouldn't worry. Judging from the pic the leaves still look strong, they are not hanging down from the plant or anything. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have dozens of plants just like this and always do and they turn out just fine. I'm sure there's some kind of reason and perhaps it's a deficiency of some sort, but I personally wouldn't be to concerned.

Pepp3rFreak said:
I have dozens of plants just like this and always do and they turn out just fine. I'm sure there's some kind of reason and perhaps it's a deficiency of some sort, but I personally wouldn't be to concerned.

Do they always harvest ok? My Scorpion is doing that and its my only one so I worry about it.

I've seen several plants do that and know of even more people whose plants have done that and nobody has complained about a bad harvest so far.

I have a few chinese plants doing that as well. They are all lush, green and starting to get buds. All of my annums aren't doing that with the leaves though. I was actually worried about it as well and I just read this.

I have bunches of plants with the leaf curl but they seem to be thriving and are putting on fruit...

Back