• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

led experiment

strawberry
IMG_0602.jpg

yellow 7 pod
IMG_0603.jpg

other yellow 7 pod
IMG_0606.jpg

rasberry
IMG_0605.jpg

hey time for an up date well the dill i killed it i was trying to change the mediem but i killed it so i replaced it with a fatalii seedling
Douglah
IMG_0643.jpg

rocooto orange
IMG_0645.jpg

fatalii yellow
IMG_0646.jpg

also i added a new plant in to the leds tonight up until now it had a light to its self i realy like it nice we bushy plant it is a (Yellow Jellybean) (PI 260501)
IMG_0627.jpg

i have had it for about 5 months now and hopeing for fruit this season :D

also my cats whiskers are at the side of the pic opps

I am watching your pics Gary, they are great...

I am curious...the dorset pod looks like it is growing erect and blunt on the end...it will be interesting to see if the pod turns over to a pendant configuration after it gets big enough to bend the stem...

pictures, lots and lots of pictures....

thanks aj well these seeds are from realy cool seeds so i would have thought they were true dorset naga i am thinking that the seeds might have got mixed up but will just have to wait and see what happens

technically, yes...

bearing is actually growing fruit

setting fruit is when the flower has been pollinated and the tiny fruit is surviving..

Well I'm still along for the ride!

At the very least we know this is a very affordable way to get seedlings ready for the garden :)

ok just a wee update on the bubblers i have stoped both the big ones at the moment as the noise was driveing me insain so i have made 2 wee bubblers just out of coke bottles just to bring afew seedings on quicker there also great because they need hardly any nuitrents i will start both the big bubblers again in the green house when it gets warmer out side

IMG_0679.jpg

Back