• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

led experiment

rainbowberry said:
Gaz you haven't been on that spell check again have you?

lol know ABurningMouth said dave and i wondered if he posted in the wrong thread but he edited to Gary :lol:

hinky you made me want to start up my bubbler again so i have and put the small led board over it to see what happens
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

ok so its been just over a week now

dorset naga pod
IMG_0471.jpg

pic of the top of the smaller dn
IMG_0472.jpg

pic of the top of my 7 pod
IMG_0474.jpg

and pic of the grow cupboard again
IMG_0476.jpg

i know this aint to do with my leds well i might make a board for it but thats for another time i have been geting the parts together to make another bubbler soo i have used a recycleing box become a bubbler will help the world more than recycleing will and i have another recycleing bin any way so here is the bin

now i know theres holes just now but ill seal them up soon.
IMG_0466.jpg

now i got 8cm net pots.
IMG_0485.jpg

and here is the other bits and bobs the air pipe and some air stones
IMG_0483.jpg

and im not sure what growing medium to use i might try afew
IMG_0487.jpg

also im not sure if i should do
IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

or 10
IMG_0490.jpg

i think i will start with 5 i can always cut more holes if i want to.

ok so i scraped that other box as sealing those holes was a pain ok so i went to b&q and just got a box soo heres what i have came up with
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

how do you bring your plants on before putting them in the bubbler? Just in rockwool cubes until the roots are long enough to reach the nutes or do you use an aero prop?

what you soil grow them for how long? And isn't getting all the dirt from the roots before you 'go hydro' a pain cos box soil into the nute solution will mess with the ph.

ehh no i wash all the soil off the roots so its ok and i just pick ones i think are big enough as i have loads of soil ones i think im going to do some herbs in this bubbler so im not to sure where i will put the ph because i think they like the ph difrent.

Back