• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Let's See Your Nagas!

Yes, Nagas. Let's see 'em!

7 weeks old:

NagaPauliGirl_0309.jpg

These do not seem especially difficult to germinate or grow. Compared to white bullet habs or fatalii, a cakewalk.

What has your experince been growing Nagas? Do they produce a good first year crop?>

They dont seem all that difficult to grow so far. Here is two of the 10 or 12 I have.
Petey, Nice choice in beer ;)
9j3lfm.jpg

Yes i have Pam. I had a quarter of it in my soup at work (i have chillis in my soup everyday) and the rest was consumed on my sandwich for lunch. I love the flavour of the babies.
I gave my Father a sniff of the fresh cut pod and he said it burnt his nose hairs!

Edit: Josh, not a chance! i'll leave that side of things to the very professional and fully qualified idiot Neil!

heres my first set of babies...planted 9 January 2009...

naga1.jpg

and here is my second set of babies planted 28 January 2009

Naga2.jpg

Here's a shot of my five Naga's, 100% germination rate.

IMG_4725re.jpg

AJ you do not mess around do you? Do you plan on selling any of these and if so in what form? Thank you sir.

AlabamaJack said:
heres my first set of babies...planted 9 January 2009...

naga1.jpg

and here is my second set of babies planted 28 January 2009

Naga2.jpg

You have some serious Naga's there AJ. They look great!!!

Do you have a special sauce or something that you make with the Moriches?

Out of some seeds planted 3 weeks ago, Im 0 for 5. My wife wont let me ude the warming cupboard, so Im not ure if they are going to come up or not.

How's everyones Nagas?

This one has been in the sun for about 3 weeks now. One of my best looking plants and I cannot wait to put this baby outside permanently. It's now about production!

NagaMorich032509.jpg

NagaMorich2_032509.jpg

R Bhut Jolokia's hard to grow?

They seem a little hard to grow vs the naga morich or peruvian habanero--- what's your guys experience?

allenstu said:
They seem a little hard to grow vs the naga morich or peruvian habanero--- what's your guys experience?

if you look at the photos I posted, there are Bhuts and Nagas the same age in the trays and I really can't tell the difference in the size or health...not growing the peruvian habs this year...

Back