• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Limp Leaves

Josh said:
I agree with the above. HID light drying them out. Plus they are in 3.5" square pots right now, correct? I have mine in the same. As you pot up you will eventually be able to cut back on your watering.

Yeah, they are in 3.5" square pots right now. I have to water every night! Crazy

Oh and by the way Josh, I had 100% Germination with the Fatalii seeds you sent me! Thanks a bunch... pics to come!

Novacastrian said:
It's sounds as though your flux capacitor is lacking in amperage, check that your electrostatic discharge is not affected by the negligable effect that can sometimes be caused from the hamster running in reverse.

If that doesn't work you are on your own brother. Hope that helped.
Either that or get a new hamster....:hell:

Josh said:
I agree with the above. HID light drying them out. Plus they are in 3.5" square pots right now, correct? I have mine in the same. As you pot up you will eventually be able to cut back on your watering.

I guess I should be more specific. Not cut back on the amount of water needed but on the amount of times you have to water in a given week. I think you got what I was saying.

ExtremeBurn said:
Yeah, they are in 3.5" square pots right now. I have to water every night! Crazy

Oh and by the way Josh, I had 100% Germination with the Fatalii seeds you sent me! Thanks a bunch... pics to come!

Glad to hear.

Josh said:
I guess I should be more specific. Not cut back on the amount of water needed but on the amount of times you have to water in a given week. I think you got what I was saying.

yeah i understood what you were saying. lol

Back