List of superhots

Reading all the superhots makes me sweat. The habanero is plenty hot for me. I wonder which wild pepper is the hottest-anybody know.For taste and heat level the little
Texas Bird Pepper is tops in my book.

I don't think you can put any Habanero in the superhot category myself. Superhot should apply to the new monsters that are all hitting 900,000 SHU's and hotter. Chocolate hab is got but it isn't in that territory. Superhot should mean something.

Burning colon why are you posting your grow long, post's 25 and 26 in this thread?

even when red savina was the top dog (which i never bought into) there was choc habs , white bullet and gold bullet habs that where hotter than any of the red savina habs grown in the same place under the same conditions. then the bhut thing happened and that brought the 7s and scorps and everything changed(thank god). even mustard habs were turning out hotter than savina. for that pepper to break the record when they will never recreate the results was ridiclulas. this is why i nearly stopped growing in 2005. my , how the game has changed.

So, where would datil fit in? i have read some stories about their heat level but have never had one myself and my fatalii didn't produce 1 pod in 2010 as i they suffered from flower drop.

My datils, actually it probably should be datiles, since I'm pretty sure this is a Spanish word, but anyway...were like a mild habanero in heat. Nice tasting pepper, but not especially hot.

Back