• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Local Weather Report

Some meteorologists report on weather forecasts, and others tell it like it is.

Here's our long-time local meteorologist, Bob Breck, telling it like it is in today's forecast. God bless ya, Bob!

WVUE... http://www.fox8live.com/

"The Assault Continues...Yep, on a weekend where cold (below normal) covered much of the eastern U.S., where a PGA Golf Tourney in South Florida had people bundled up like some northern cities and where The Weather Channel has named yet another storm comes a headline in Friday's USA Today..."Why you should sweat climate change." I kid you not. Another snowstorm(duh, it's still Winter!) is coming...must be global warming. More drought...must be global warming. Record cold in Europe...must be global warming (weather extremes)...yada, yada, yada. Now the USA TODAY "reporters will travel the country to explore places where climate change is affecting lives." Nope, they're not going to send reporters to places where the economy hasn't recovered affecting people's lives (old news). Nor will they send reporters to places where inexpensive energy (fossil fuels) are producing great paying jobs(shale oil states...old news). Nope, they're going to create yet another crisis regarding something that has been occurring since the beginning of time...CLIMATE CHANGE. Heard of that before? Never let a crisis go to waste? It's government at it's best. Create a "crisis". Begin by hiring several PR firms to promote your "facts" to the press & indoctrinate the young from grade schools thru college. You see, if you are older than 50, you have lived thru CLIMATE CHANGE. The 50s,60s & 70s were the period of global cooling. Since the 80s we've been in a CYCLE of global warming. Yet there are those scientists (usually connected to the government's grant programs) who truly think/believe that man can control the climate of the Earth. I am not one of those who believe you change opinions by scaring/alarming the public just to get your way.(more funding...translation, more taxes). What say you?

Kenner's low this morning was 35 meaning we may get thru this Winter season without dipping down to freezing. March's weather is often very active and this week will see another strong cold front sweep thru late Tuesday. Our up & down roller coaster temperature ride will continue. Stay tuned!
Bob Breck"

2c
Partly cloudy

• Wind : E 13 km/h
  • Humidity : 74%
  • Visibility : 14.5 km
  • Sunset : 17:59
  • Ceiling : 18700 ft
Will be up to 9c this afternoon
partial copy paste from the weather network

Sunday March 10th

Getting warmer

Raining

Starting to melt the snow and uncover all of the old poop I was too lazy to clean.

Warming up throughout the week; sure to uncover more poop....

Humidity 79%

Pressure 29.78

Smell- rising

03/11/13

Forecast for the morning = Dark. Because someone had a great idea to set the clocks forward.

Current temp 62F @8:44am

Projected high 81F

Raining all morning... 64F.

First rain in like a month I think. Probably will be the last for a couple more. After the rain will follow a "cold" front only going to be 72F tomorrow =O

Came into work to no power.

You're getting the rain we had yesterday morning, HTH. Sunny and 70°F here the rest of the week.

Tremont pa
10:04 am
35 degrees
High of 40
Winds west at 5 mph
Humidity 66%
Visibility 10 mi
Pressure 29.89

Chance of rain and or snow showers later!

Cold front came through. Only a high of 66F today. That is considered cold when you see below 80 only a handful of times a year.

forecast 03 14 12.jpg

We hit 62° yesterday. Only the second time since October.
Today the Pineapple Express is supposed to hit, bringing rain and a high of maybe 55°.

That sucks! Shorts and flip flops weather here

I'm jealous! I did have my flips out and on the other day!!! (I wear my flips as long as possible norm as long as there isn't snow on the ground!)

Last week it was high 50's and low 60's now its cold and snowin like crazy! I say:

GO HOME MOTHER NATURE YOU'RE DRUNK!!!!! Lolol

Back