• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Logchief's 2011 Grow

Yes there is a huge difference, not so noticeable yet, but those annuums will be 2 foot tall before you know it!
Your plants look really nice,Has it been 27 days since you planted or since they sprouted? Either way is impressive! :cool:

Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear not quite knowing what to expect. :dance: :dance: Seeds went in the ground on 1/16 and got the first sprouts on 1/22.

Still trying to figure out how to post my excel grow log on here, getting it converted to the right format.

I'm noticing that the cotyledones on the annums are much bigger than the chinese or pubesenes. Is that the norm???

I have noticed the same thing. The cotyledones from my Jalapeno seedlings are 5+ times the size of the cotyledones from all of my super hots. Good luck with everything this season!

Nice start chief, good luck with your grow. :)

Thanks SS, you folks with the big grows are an inspiration.

I'm noticing that the cotyledones on the annums are much bigger than the chinese or pubesenes. Is that the norm???

I have noticed the same thing. The cotyledones from my Jalapeno seedlings are 5+ times the size of the cotyledones from all of my super hots. Good luck with everything this season!

Maybe I should have waited to start the annums but oh well, grow season starts early here and I'll have poppers sooner with those Jalmundos

Still trying to figure out how to post my excel grow log on here, getting it converted to the right format.

Bring up the Excel sheet and hit 'PrntScreen' on your keyboard. That should save it to your clipboard. Then open up MSPaint or some other image program and 'Paste' the image in. Save it as a .jpg and upload as normal.

Well, thanks to EOF here is my excel grow log.

10p7dd5.jpg

Well it's day 34 and I'm getting spring fever and want to get out and play in the dirt, but it's raining. Not sure what's up with #27 the Clavo, turns out it was 2 stems (now only one) but just starting to show signs of true leaves. The other 3 little ones are annums that replaced failed seeds from 1/16 and went in on the 30th.

The NM 6-4s and Jalmundos certainly are head and shoulders above the rest.

166gg78.jpg

ixf5w4.jpg

r7swm8.jpg

Last weekend I potted up 6 of the biggest annums, the others didn't seem to have enough root to make the jump. Hopefully I'll be able to have them all potted up to the beer cups next weekend. Here are the latest pics. I'm off on another weeklong business trip and will be looking forward to what I come home to.

2ryopih.jpg

2utn5o8.jpg

oqg1v6.jpg

I just can't wait to get them outside.

Looking good man! I'm thinking about getting mine potted up pretty soon as well. Give them a little more room to stretch out while waiting for the evenings to warm up a little.

Very nice progress, chief. I'm off on a business trip myself in the coming week, and am anxious for my seeds that are germinating - gulp! Maybe I'll just move them to dirt tomorrow.....

Looking good man! I'm thinking about getting mine potted up pretty soon as well. Give them a little more room to stretch out while waiting for the evenings to warm up a little.

Pook we'll have to hook up one of these days. I ordered a Peter Pepper from Cross Country

looks great log chief. I can't wait to put my plants out too :D

We need spring time

Very nice progress, chief. I'm off on a business trip myself in the coming week, and am anxious for my seeds that are germinating - gulp! Maybe I'll just move them to dirt tomorrow.....

Thanks geeme, have a safe trip

They look nice and heathy, A good season coming up!!

Thanks Groop, I'm sure excited about it

Back