• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Logchief's 2011 Grow

Everybody's got their new shoes, so now comes the wait. Here's a few pics of part of the gang.

2hi5fly.jpg

I gotta finish cleaning up my mess on the patio

Brain Strain

mv6kp2.jpg

Choc Hab

2mh8zz4.jpg

Caribbean Red

301fz84.jpg

Your are gonna be suprised how fast a growth spurt they will have in the next month of so, those kiddies will triple in size quickly as soon as they get used to their new shoes. Nice LC gonna start planting up in about a week myself. Good luck but doesn't look like you need any.

Your are gonna be suprised how fast a growth spurt they will have in the next month of so, those kiddies will triple in size quickly as soon as they get used to their new shoes. Nice LC gonna start planting up in about a week myself. Good luck but doesn't look like you need any.

Thanks Cappy, I sure hope you're right. Triple would definately be a good thing, maybe early pods

And thanks Brian

Those are some beautiful plants LC!
Are those pots the final resting spot?
Or are ya gonna go bigger, or in tha ground?
Great work!

Kevin

Those are some beautiful plants LC!
Are those pots the final resting spot?
Or are ya gonna go bigger, or in tha ground?
Great work!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, for now that's where they'll stay. I'm thinking I might put 3-4, maybe the annums into bigger pots, but none in the ground.

Thoughts???

great looking plants good work, you are going have plenty of peppers.

Thanks Al, I sure hope so.

Thanks Kevin, for now that's where they'll stay. I'm thinking I might put 3-4, maybe the annums into bigger pots, but none in the ground.

Thoughts???
Sorry LC, I have no experience in container growing!
That why I was interested!
Others here could help you better!
But , those look like nice size pots to me! :cool:

Kevin

Thanks much for the compliments all.

Got a bit chilly (37) night before last so they've been in the garage the last two nights, Warming up again should be in the mid 70 towards the end of the week and just over 80 over the weekend. So their headed back outside this afternoon

Some new additions to the family. Got the order today from CCN. Perer Peppers. Billy Bikers, few varieties of sweets and some maters.

All showed up in good shape, but seem to be pretty leggy. I've put them under the lights and let them reside there for a while. Sure different than home grown.

I was hoping my order from Nicole, HBD would show up today then it would be Christmas in the Spring.

a0h30n.jpg

2wcejxg.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, chief. My plants from CCN won't arrive until early May, and I was curious as to how they would be shipped.

Your plants look amazing. Can't wait to see what they produce this year!

Those are very pretty plants LC!
It amazes me how they can ship plants and have them arrive so healthy!
:beer:

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. CCN has a very well designed packing system for their plants, should of taken some pics as I was unpacking. I don't know if it's proprietary or not, but it seals the pots in around the stem and the plants wave free in the top of the box.

Thanks for posting the pics, chief. My plants from CCN won't arrive until early May, and I was curious as to how they would be shipped.

Your plants look amazing. Can't wait to see what they produce this year!

Thanks geeme. Say a guy from HI post last year with some plants from CCN that were TANGO UNION, but they appearently were lost in transit and not CCN's fault. UPS tracking showed they were picked up on Monday 4/11 in the afternoon and got here Wednesday afternoon (less than 48 hrs. from NJ).

I can't wait either. I'm amazed too and quite pleased for an FNG (F$%^ing New Grower), but there's no pods there yet. Time will tell.

Just got my first pod of 2011 on a NuMex 6-4. Got 6 left in these small containers that are getting they're big boy shoes this weekend.

t06ips.jpg

zwbvrc.jpg

And the rest of the gang on the patio for now

b7m87q.jpg

500fb4.jpg

Choc Hab

301fz84.jpg

Back