• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Look at my wee little Bhuts...

Jolokia's that is, i took these photos this morning
here's thier growing situation on my desk (I keep em close)
IMGP0182.jpg

some attempted close ups of the buds
IMGP0183.jpg

IMGP0185.jpg

IMGP0186.jpg

sorry about the blurry on some of them, my girlfriend has my camera so im using the backup (aka the crappy thing we replaced)

very healthy looking plants...

when I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it was Rainbowberrys... :lol:

rainbowberry said:
:lol: at least you weren't showing pics of your big bhuts Sid.

I swear that girls got radar....

they get the job done; waterproof all the way up, decent tread on everything except ice, but i was thinking about studding them this winter to see if that would help, just dont know if i want to deal with the 'clack clack' when i walk

thanks; on these peppers im running a 4' "white" flurecent and a 2' full spectrum neon; i have used in the past (as you can see in my avatar pic) 2 4' full spectrums, i kinda use what i got at the time; thanks for the warm welcome

bad news everyone, i transferred them to 12" pots and a bunch of the leaves fell off, the plants have recovered but they are a bit thinner looking thanks to the stress, either these plants are difficult to maintain or im losing my touch...

im an 11&1/2, but boots only come in whole sizes these are a very cramped & worn in 11. as for the other bhuts; yeah i hope to be enjoying the hottest peppers in the world in the coldest months of the year, they look even better today, stronger, healthier, just short some leaves, im sure they will look amazing after a couple months under the grow lights :)

Back