• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Looking for Good Pics of Super Hots

I'm looking for good pics of superhots unripe/ripening/ripe on the plant. The bigger the pics, the better (don't be afraid to send them uncompressed - over 5MB each is even ok)... I know a lot of you are growing these, so you have pretty easy access to the plants, and Google image search comes up with NOTHING of any real good quality.

PM me for my email if you can send anything!

I'd LOVE some pics of Fataliis, Bhuts/Nagas or Trin Scorpions!

I have a canon 30d and a xti that I will put behind my l glass and shoot some pics when mine are done.
do you want progress pics???
floweres ect??

thepodpiper said:
Are you looking for individual peppers in the pics or can there be more than one variety in the pic.

Dale

I'm not partial!

POTAWIE said:
What are you using the pics for?

As guides for paintings :) Most of the super-hots are just so cool looking!

klyth said:
I'm not partial!

As guides for paintings :) Most of the super-hots are just so cool looking!

I have a Sony DSC R1 with a vario sonar lens that takes 10 mega pix on RAW as well as JPEG format when mine start producing I will take pics and send them to you, do you want RAW or JPEG? For RAW I would burn it to cdrom and send it RAW is too big for emailing.

Klyth, these may not be close up enough for what you need.

DCP_0824.jpg

DCP_0823.jpg

DCP_0744-1.jpg

june1stpeppers002.jpg

Pepper Belly said:
I have a Sony DSC R1 with a vario sonar lens that takes 10 mega pix on RAW as well as JPEG format when mine start producing I will take pics and send them to you, do you want RAW or JPEG? For RAW I would burn it to cdrom and send it RAW is too big for emailing.

Raw is always better. I'll send you a blank CD with a SASE to make it easy!

DrHavanger said:
Do you have prior paintings that we can admire klyth?

Not yet!!!

And Dale - thank you! Keep them coming, please!

thepodpiper said:
Here is another pic of a ripening Naga. I think it looks like a dinosaur's head.

pepper001.jpg

Dale
That's a great photo Dale, I've seen rainbow ones before but not with the pattern yours has (the two green circles).

Back