wanted Looking for Seeds in NZ

Hello all. I'm looking for some seeds in New Zealand. Hopefully some of the more exotic varieties. I already have Naga Morich, Red Habs, African Birdseye, Serano & a Korean Hot F1 Hybrid.
If anyone is keen to send me some different types from overseas (From inside NZ as well) I'm happy to try and pay for some. I'd love to get a Trinidad Scorpion or Fatalii etc but I'm not really fussy.
Thanks in advance.

James

I got heaps of seeds too dood. I'll send ya a few of whatever if ya want.

Hot:
fatalli
rocoto
Hot lemon
Pusa Jwala

Mild / mexican cooking:
ancho
mulato
pasilla
jalapeno M
serrano
purple seranno
guajillo
Chile de Arbol
NuMex PiƱata

Got some of the naga's bhut's & bih's too, but theres not many in a packet, so I need to hang on to 'em

I'm also trying to track down some scorpions, chocolate longs, white giant , and some other crazy hot chineese. I'll send ya some of those too if I find 'em.

Good luck for '08!

Cheers. I'd love some of the fatalli & Hot lemon. The purple Serranos sounds great too. I actually sent you an email just before I noticed that you had replied to this thread.

Cheers

Yeah, I have a heap as well...I can send you out a few dif types if you like. Id love to do a swap for a few korean f1 hybrids...How bout you pm me your addy and ill send you a lovely mix of varieties for ya.

Scorp

Back