• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

LSU

I agree Boutros a college football thread would be cool! Preferably not named after the bayou! :)and howd my Gators drop 4 spots? Oh well I'd rather be chasing, we went #1 wire to wire last year and that didnt work out too well for us! :)

Michigan - the old Urine and Blue. Why on earth did they ever bring Rich Rodriguez on board? The guy was born in Chicago and raised in West Virginia. As much as I dislike Michigan, I dislike Rodriguez more. The guy has a bad reputation - right or wrong. Michigan needs to hold to the high standards of integrity that they had before the Rodriguez era. Get rid of him and let Michigan go back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust - they can go back to their 1997 style as co-national champions. Hopefully they will play Notre Dame to a tie this year - then my 2 least favorite teams in all of football will get what they deserve: a kiss from their sister.
Your right they should get rid of RichRod. Deserving a kiss from their sister is a little much...... You may not like them but they're still awesome. :)

Back