vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

I was lucky enough to be one of the recent winners that Scott had last week for the first to reply to a thread. I went with the Pink label. Wow I never thought I would like the smoke flavor in any sauce but boy oh boy was I wrong. It has an amazing flavor profile and just the right amount of heat to make this a really enjoyable hot sauce. This sauce could literally go on anything you want to try it with. Its so good on its own that just sitting there with a tsp of it on its own is great. I would highly recommend this sauce for anyone and everyone looking for a great tasting sauce with medium heat(by my standards). Its a winner Scott and once again a BIG THANK YOU !!!

Well it seems I've been highly underestimating the Orange Label LDHS  :drooling: . On recommendation from Scovie I went and saw Scott fer 4 bottles of it amongst some others. Three for him and one for me. Got into it as soon as i got home and WOW! Its up there with my fav LDHS sauces. Just thought I would mention that to y'all.

One of the privileges of being local besides getting to see the man and shake his hand when you get your sauce, is you get to hear the skinny. So I thought I would also mention I here tell of a Thai Sauce in the works that sounds amazing. And I also heard it may debut in a couple er few weeks.  I also even heard the ingredient list for it (why I say It sounds amazing). But I wont mention that unless..you twist my arm  :shh:

Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.png

:rofl:

No, seriously - it's true. Year of the Dog is very near - making it this week, and provided it's released and shipped up in time, it will be for sale at some point in the next 2 weeks. Rumor has it this sauce will be produced in an 8 oz squeeze bottle. A rumor I just started, just now. :D

Good seeing you Hoggy, and thanks for the Rocotos!
:woohoo: 

The Hot Pepper said:
Who is "Luck" Dog Hot Sauce? I suppose I should correct that. :)

6 pages no one noticed? :shocked:
I noticed the 1st post, but I'm easy like a Sunday morning.

Just don't call me late to dinner, and all that. ;)

There was a "lucky dog hot sauce" topic, but j think it got merged with this one. :doh: but I figured as long as people are saying nice things about my stuff I won't complain about a missing letter. :cheers:

hogleg said:
Well it seems I've been highly underestimating the Orange Label LDHS  :drooling: . On recommendation from Scovie I went and saw Scott fer 4 bottles of it amongst some others. Three for him and one for me. Got into it as soon as i got home and WOW! Its up there with my fav LDHS sauces. Just thought I would mention that to y'all.

One of the privileges of being local besides getting to see the man and shake his hand when you get your sauce, is you get to hear the skinny. So I thought I would also mention I here tell of a Thai Sauce in the works that sounds amazing. And I also heard it may debut in a couple er few weeks.  I also even heard the ingredient list for it (why I say It sounds amazing). But I wont mention that unless..you twist my arm  :shh:

Hey Hogleg...."I recommend you go get some of Lucky Dog's new Thai inspired hot sauce in a couple weeks!  It's the BEST!  And while you are getting 1 for you, how about picking up 3 for me?"

I'll trade ya~~~~  nudgenudgewinkwink. 

Scott, that pasta dinner looked delicious.  Love that kind of simple fast dinner.

salsalady said:

Hey Hogleg...."I recommend you go get some of Lucky Dog's new Thai inspired hot sauce in a couple weeks!  It's the BEST!  And while you are getting 1 for you, how about picking up 3 for me?"

Scott, that pasta dinner looked delicious.  Love that kind of simple fast dinner.

Tha's a big 10-4. And happy mothers day to ya, Ann  :cheers:

BTW we really need that imoji with wine glasses, so I can properly toast the wonderful woman of the Methow valley.

salsalady said:

All market fresh - basil picked yesterday evening, pasta made fresh this AM, organic dry goat cheese, etc. super tasty - the Rocoto put it over the top.:cheers:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
New sauce delayed a bit - technical issue, nothing insurmountable. Just a delay - likely a month out.
:(

Nothing "insurmountable"???

INSURMOUNTABLE??????

I was counting on that to go with my fish sticks for my anniversary dinner!!!!!

D A M M I T !

Wait. That IS about a month away.

Back