vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

I was lucky enough to be one of the recent winners that Scott had last week for the first to reply to a thread. I went with the Pink label. Wow I never thought I would like the smoke flavor in any sauce but boy oh boy was I wrong. It has an amazing flavor profile and just the right amount of heat to make this a really enjoyable hot sauce. This sauce could literally go on anything you want to try it with. Its so good on its own that just sitting there with a tsp of it on its own is great. I would highly recommend this sauce for anyone and everyone looking for a great tasting sauce with medium heat(by my standards). Its a winner Scott and once again a BIG THANK YOU !!!

We have a pizza place around here that makes a pizza that is friggen awesome! It's called the Special Deluxe - X-large 18" (14 pcs. ) Includes: cheese, pepperoni, ham, bacon, green peppers, mushrooms, ground beef, onions, fresh sausage, black olives

The thing is, they put each item on it as if it were the only item. It is seriously loaded!

I bought a 7 pack of LDHS last year, and tried each one on a slice. Now, I can't eat it without the sauce. I'm going to have to reorder the black, pink, and orange sauces soon. Those three are just wicked!

Myxlplyk said:
We have a pizza place around here that makes a pizza that is friggen awesome! It's called the Special Deluxe - X-large 18" (14 pcs. ) Includes: cheese, pepperoni, ham, bacon, green peppers, mushrooms, ground beef, onions, fresh sausage, black olives

The thing is, they put each item on it as if it were the only item. It is seriously loaded!

I bought a 7 pack of LDHS last year, and tried each one on a slice. Now, I can't eat it without the sauce. I'm going to have to reorder the black, pink, and orange sauces soon. Those three are just wicked!
Gotta try the new Year of the Dog too!

Thanks for the great feedback & for your order!
:cheers:

Back