Mabuhay from Sunny Philippines :)

Avid gardener turned chilli gal, growing super hots at the moment and now turning to milder ones. Should be the other way around but too late for that :( I want to enjoy eating what I grow and sticking to organic method only. So glad to be here to learn, share, and enjoy the ups and downs of growing chillis with the real "hands on" experts :dance: !

:welcome:  From Mtn Grove, MO.  Nice meeting you, as you can see we're from all over the world. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. 
Lots of great people here, what kind of peppers are you growing this year ? Oh yes we love photo's, so always post what you can.
"Hope you have a great day." :party:

Thank you for all the warm welcome..its really overwhelming :)
Ive been active in FB with pictures and stuffs chilli related but I noticed most people there asks questions than giving answers, happy to learn about THP from another chillihead. I'm a newbie in pepper world and my Choco habaneros, Orange scotch bonnets and choco scorpions are now flowering same as my semi hots/sweet varieties.
First time to grow chillis, not to mention applying purely organic method. So in panic mode right now and hoping flowers wont start falling off one by one. Might start lurking around for more tips on healthier flowers, buds and fruits - the whole plant and its soil in general :) Again, thank you for the warm welcome :)

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back