• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in Startup Help.

Making the sauce!

Alla3.jpg

3 different sauces:

60 with the one in the background, 6 bottles of 7-pot and 21 bottles of "death in fire".

I have learned some lessons after burning every inch of my body numerous times. Protection ON!

skyddskl%C3%A4der.jpg

Getting hold of empty bottles was one of the hardest things. Finally i had a small store that sells alcohol-related stuff, sell me 100 bottles of 250ml bottles for $100.

tommaflaskor.jpg

more to come....

Chiliac said:
Sounds and looks great! I'm with IGG, I'd surely get one of each if I lived nearby. I ordered some sauces from Denmark recently and the postage was higher than the price of the sauces (I'm in Germany). I can't do this too often! :hell:

Thank you!

Yeah, postage really sux!

I posted 2 bottles to a friend that lives 10 swedish miles away. It costed me $20!!!

AlabamaJack said:
would you share your basic recipe for the sauce?....

Im glad to hear you want my recipe AJ :hell: But,,, since im selling the bottles it would crush my little buissnes if some costumer got hold of the recipe :)

I use a base out of tomato, add some sour stuff, balance it with raw sugar and top it with herbs from my mothers herb-garden.

Im satisfied with the recipe. It took me some time to get down to the point where im happy with all the amounts. Everyone loves it and i think ill sell out in the middle of next week!

Back