• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Man I hate Ski-doos

Thanks for the update... doesn't sound good to me either, but I am still hoping all goes well for him.

How are you holding up?

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Snow is a dangerous thing because you dont know whats under it

yea it can be sometimes. I know this is nothing compared to what has happened to others but had my sled went down into a unknown little ditch, sled stopped, my chest hit the handlebar & I flew head over heel :lol: my chest didnt feel so good but glad it wasnt any worse. would of made some great video footage though :lol:

yea blood on the brain dont sound good, hope he pulls through & lives, & returns to a normal life.
but dont get me going on " its the parents fault " BS. the teenagers are riding the sled or atv & controling the throttle & how they drive. the only thing you could blame them for is if they bought the machine for them but if the kid bought it then really who ya gonna blame ?

cheezy - no offense taken. but its not the parents fault for how the kid was riding, he was out riding with some friends. plus I think hes 18 or 19 ?
this kid has been racing dirtbikes for several years but I guess bad luck hit him like a freight truck within the last year or 2 (the accidents) & hes thinking differently now about how he rides (just got out of the hospital last night, 4-5 day stay)
the family is big on ATV's & snowmobiles, so that way of life is part of the family.

Speed is an affliction! I have it and quit buying things that go so fast. Should've been killed several times. Still want to get on a bike and twist her again!

Just to keep an update...Mark is doing well I guess if thats the word....Still in critical condition and well all bones in the face are messed do there is a few surgerys ahead for him.At least he is alive for his kids...

Guess he came outa his sleep and freaked out yesterday lol he tried escaping the hospitial trying to figure out what the hell he was doing there....Well at least he is doing better in some ways lol

I think I would freak out too in the same circumstance... glad I was awake when I went in.

Thanks for the update and I am very happy to hear he is awake.

Back