• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Mango chili sauce

Ok, here is my latest chili sauce i made and here is the chilis i used in the sauce:

1 orange habanero, 3 Fatalii and 1 jalapeno type annuum.
2 whole ripe mangos.
1 big can of pineapple chunks in pineapple juice(560g).
2 carrot.
1 onion.
1 clove of garlic.
about 1 teaspoon of rose salt.
2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
Few drops of liquid smoke.
about 1/2 dl of maplesyrup to add sweetness.

Prosess the ingredients in to a fine paste and boil the stuff in a pan. Add more maplesyrup if needed.

End results are here and the sauce is about medium heat with a hint of mango sweetness:

Chilidude said:
Ok, here is my latest chili sauce i made and here is the chilis i used in the sauce:

2 whole ripe mangos.
2 carrot.
1 onion.
1 clove of garlic.

Prosess the ingredients in to a fine paste and boil the stuff in a pan. Add more maplesyrup if needed.

End results are here and the sauce is about medium heat with a hint of mango sweetn

2 whole ripe mangos.
2 carrot.
1 onion.
1 clove of garlic.

End results are here and the sauce is about medium heat with a hint of mango sweetness:

Love the recipe, would definateley try it! How long u reckon would this sauce with the vinegar in it be able to keep in the fridge?

I have few bottles left in the fridge, that i made about two months ago and the taste have only gotten better..even sweeter and hotter, than before.

I think they will last many months in the fridge, if the bottles are cleaned very well and if you put the stuff in the bottle while still being hot.  After you bottle them up, just make sure to put the bottles upside down for a while, because the hot stuff will fall against the cap and kill any germs, that may be still there after you seal the bottle.

Maybe i would add one more Fatalii or some other hot chili in there to bring even more heat, if i made it some more.

Here is the stuff after two months in the bottle:

Back