event Manic Monday Invitational@ Stillmanz Ranch

Looking like the weather may actually fine up for us.
I dropped off the Defcon 3, 2 & 1 'munitions' to Mr.Stillmanz today {& sampled his new Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce...wooo thats good}
He'll have the wings ready to go onto Bluey {his Q} on the day.

I'll also bring along:
burger mix, bread rolls etc. for the kids
Caesar Salad with hab dressing
A collection of sauces including:
CaJohns '10'
Snakebite Private Reserve
'pain2' {the only bottle not in transit to somewhere else on the planet}
A bunch of other sauces & powders.
A bag of assorted fresh pods for appetizers.
Hmmm some cream cheese & jatz would be handy.

Who's bringing the beer? :hell:

:onfire::onfire: Wooohoo!!! I got an invite :mouthonfire: I will be bringing..... 100% Naga Concentrate, 100% Naga Powder, Dehydrated Naga Pods, Fresh Naga Pods, my Naga version of chilliman64s Hab sauce, Naga Butter & as for the brews Ill bring the first carton ;)

I'm fireing up the alcohol in the frozen drink machimne we have one side for the kids to keep them off our back and frozen rum punch or similiar for the grown ups., and I always have a well stocked beer fridge... I feel nervious when its empty lol.
It shopuld be a good arvo plenty of stuff to try I'm a excited to give the def con range a blast on the BBQ.

Did anyone try that bottle of Hot Chilli Wine made by Disaster Bay back at the Byron festival?

I have some, if youd like to try it too?

we might need a blackboard or scorecard or something to take scores on all this stuff. Its a rare side-by-side opportunity and, if we have even half the day I think we'll have, unlikely we'll remember much about it.

Im so excited :oops: cant wait, Defcon 3,2&1 ,Snakebite Private Reserve, CaJohns '10', pain2', Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce..
:fireball::cheers::party:

Billyboy - I tried the pain2 again last night on a chicken sanga...it burnt the underside of my tongue...i've never experienced that before lol. Thanks again for your produce. The rest of the sauce should have arrived at its destination by this time next week.

Honestly...last time i swipe from the bottle until monday :D honest :lol:

Vodka it is.... Man naga concentrate sounds frigging terrorfying Its gonna be exciting times, I think we should have a note pad so we can scribble things down as it burns lol.

mate, between naga concentrate, defcon 1, SB private reserve & 10 i'll be writing epitaphs to my bowels until Thursday. BTW hows your music machine? should I bring the nerd solar powered laptop jukebox?

I got an ipod loaded with lots of Dylan,Paul butterfield blues band that sort of thing (my Old man was a blues friendly teenagers in the 60's itmay have rubbed off lol)but yeh more music the better I think I got some sun round here plug it in lol.

hey i remember lol - u already have a laptop. I'll just bring a hard-drive, usb adapter and amp/speakers. Hmmm video streaming :lol: no, can't blackmail anyone if its already public knowledge.
I got around 3500 tunes on the HDD, we just throw everyones music into one list & hit shuffle....then get on with the important stuff. BEER & BBQ :party::cheers:

Back