event Manic Monday Invitational@ Stillmanz Ranch

Do you guys ever listen to Texas Country music? I will gladly send someone one of our new CDs titled Last Stop Cafe. Has a song on it I wrote called Luckenbach Moon. Someone PM me a mailing address and I will get it into the mail today if you are interested. I have been told that we (Bodie Powell and Borderline) are getting air time on the radios down under.

@ bent looks nerviously at all the kids vids. and wiggles cd lyin round .... I can't do any more time man I can't do it....lol

Man have you listen to any new Dylan "modern times" or the album before it with "sick of love" or "dirt road blues" on it Great drivin blues albums BoB Dylan is gettin better as he gets older he's doing this Tom Waites meets lousiana boogie blues very cool.

Sounds good Jack. Must admit I don't listen to a lot of country music, still I do have Arlo Guthrie, Doc Watson, a lot of real early blues, Johnny Cash...i'm not really sure where the line is drawn.
Big fan of Bob & Tom Stillmanz...got a ton of both & screamin' j, hendrix, creedence, b.b. king etc etc up to cat empire & wolfmother a lot of lame stuff too but thank god for the "next" button on winamp...I trained the boy to go hit it when asked lol.

Bodie played bass for Johnny Cash for about 5 1/2 years. He was on the road with him for about 2 and one of his studio musicians for about 3 or so.

:flamethrower:I've got the THP private jet all fueled up, who wants a ride?

We need an a list of the product we will be sampling and giving on the spot reviews for.
so...
Ol'Man stillmanz Range including the NEW AND IMPROVED DEVILS TONGUE JERK SAUCE lol plug plug plug

The Def-Con Range wing sauce 1,2,3
Billyboys Naga experiments.... thank god for frozen cocktails
Bents PAin 1 and 2 ....I'm nervous about 2 the mystical under the tongue burn comment makes me worry.

What else guys?

What we know already including snakebite, caJohns '10' PLUS cm64's hab sauce (he been away a while) Also a few Chilli Willies, Chilli Factory 'Fiery Frillneck' Smokey Chilli Tomato Sauce, Carrot Karma, Three Hot Tamales - 'Cry Baby', Lizards of the Bayou - 'Lizard Spit'....whatever else falls outta my fridge between now & then :D

THP if you, or anyone else can get to Sandgate by noon monday {GMT + 10} I'm sure you'd be more than welcome.....so long as you bring more beer ;)

bentalphanerd said:
THP if you, or anyone else can get to Sandgate by noon monday {GMT + 10} I'm sure you'd be more than welcome.....so long as you bring more beer ;)
lol, I can imagine Dan going all the way Australia, coming to you guys... and not getting in because he didn't bring any beer. :lol:

Back