• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

MARCH MAAAADNESS!!!

i know there was a nfl thread while back...anyone major ncaa fans??
who ya pulling for??

been a tarheel fan all my life and this years bracket for the heels looks pretty tough.
georgetown texas in same bracket.....should be intresting to watch.

I set up a THP bracket on ESPN. Too bad we don't live closer or all produce something so we could bet.

Group Name: TheHotPepper.com
Password: THP

Dallas Cowboys...basketball I don't know. But football been berry berry go to Chico Escuela. Final Four is just one more reason to break out the smoker, whoop up a batch of chili or stuff an army of jalapeno's.

Well, everyone here seems pumped that the UNM Lobos Womens team has made the cut. The mens team was the sux0r this year.

heh i'm pulling for the florida atlantic university fighting owls. (before you ask "who??" ..thats the school i went to) :(

honestly, we're gonna get crushed. we were doing very good in our old conference, then we got bumped up a level and now we are at the bottom of the conference.... one of these days!

xgrafcorex said:
heh i'm pulling for the florida atlantic university fighting owls. (before you ask "who??" ..thats the school i went to) :(

You're pulling for a team not in the tournament :)

That's ok, my alma mater is a D-II school, and my current school (Virginia Tech) is probably going to lose their first game even though they are favored.

At least you have an up-and-coming football team with a Hall of Fame coach.

haha wasn't aware this was about a tournament..just was thinking college football. honestly i'm not a crazy sports fan, i know the rules and enough about them to understand everything..i just don't know much about the players or most of their names.

dreamtheatervt said:
I set up a THP bracket on ESPN. Too bad we don't live closer or all produce something so we could bet.

Group Name: TheHotPepper.com
Password: THP

You didn't pic Va Tech to win? Where is your team loyalty?:)

VT basketball is just like VT football, they play to the level of their opponent. They look like gangbusters one day, and look like girls JV the next. Too inconsistant.

When it comes to basketball, Georgetown is my team. Patrick Ewing went there, and he was THE MAN, and forever shall be THE MAN. Now his son goes there...not to mention they have two potential lottery picks as his front court mates. VT is second.

Football Penn State is my team because I grew up watching them and their two National Championships. I name my dog Joepa after Joe Paterno. Again, VT is second.

Back