• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want vodka ice cream......

TD in less then 5 days.... gonna be interesting. Think I found something to try.... I think...

Need alkeholick ice cream y'all!

Shit, 5 days....the wife hasn't popped yet....may be throwin down hospital food style.

BTW, this TD is unamerican..

KTHXBYE...

o

e9d8be0b-5bcf-487e-a463-3bd896354260.jpg

A lot of people go for the belly, but for my money, the best meat comes from the front arms.
You have to slow cook it, though, to break down the sinew, but after a few days on the smoker, slow and low....

pantymelter!

There are many people that would argue about what the tastiest part of a chicken is. When it comes to manatee, the choicest cut is the breast.... located in its armpit.

True Story

I heard from a couple old salts that some of the best manatee meat is found in the tail. They also said that its tail or flipper wasn't either but is actually the animals butt. Somehow it evolved into the current giant flapjack butt. 'Posed to be goodest on the griddle served with manatee syrup squeezed from the armpit.

1.3 percent racist.

Best part of the chicken? That's easy...
The EGG.
Same for Manatee too I suspect. Remember me posting the recipe for poached Manatee eggs?

Scovie's not going to be able to enter this African TD, termite eggs are out of season in the Methow right now.

EDIT-
Oh Wait! I just realized! I've ordered a goat so I can give Scovie the goat "eggs". :lol: What can I say...I mean....isn't that what friends are for, to help one another out in times of need?

Scovie, just glad I could be there for you, amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back