contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hold his taters/ ammo, whilst shooting said McManatee?
Hahahaha..... Hold Jays taters...... Hahahhaahahaha

When I come to SoFlo ima gonna shoot me a manatee...with a potato gun.

While I appreciate the spirit of this idea, I'm afraid it's strictly illegal.

The only way you can catch a Manatee for harvest is by Noodling.
If you wave your hand in front of it's face like a leaf of lettuce (they're color blind), it will bite.
Then you jam your arm in it's mouth, through it's gills (?), and than 'rassle the sunuvabitch into the canoe.
Mind you, these beasts are the size of cows.
I've only done it twice.
But I'm willing to give it another shot!

Given the rhetoric on this topic, and the "fun" we've all had with it...
I just stumbled across this article. You might have seen it.
Ben and Jerry's made a "Lin-Sanity" ice cream to HONOR Jeremy Lin, the Knicks Basketball player of Asian descent (not racist).
They put real bits of fortune cookie in it.
A bunch of people got their overly sensitive panties in a wad over it.
Don't want opinions, just wanted to share the story. It made me laugh.
Click For Story

We don't eat no stinkin' Ben & Jerry's ice cream down here. We got teh realz (not yankee) Texas Blue Bell brand down here.

Circle H beer tasting day?

Blue Bell ice cream is uninventive and doesn't compare to Ben & Jerry's. No one does ice cream like stoners from Vermont.

We don't eat no stinkin' Ben & Jerry's ice cream down here. We got teh realz (not yankee) Texas Blue Bell brand down here.
Sheesh, TB....... now I'm going to HAVE to make another trip to Tejas...... All you have to do is merely whisper those two words, and all original Tejicans pause and look in the direction the whisper came from.

Shamefully, I have to admit I eat B&J from time to time, since I can't get the creamy deliciousness that comes from Brenham, TX here.... dare I utter the words out loud? To do so would cause a loss of all restraint.

So....if I made my own ice cream with bits of diamonds, lions, spear heads, and the AIDS virus in it would YOU all get your panties in a wad??

Just checkin before I place my TD order from Leo DiCaprio.

Think about it. In spite of its limited market footprint, Blue Bell is the 3rd largest seller of ice cream in this country. The idea of what would happen if they started selling nationally just boggles the mind....

I'm sure your texas red white and blue bell stuff is great, but around here it's aaaaaaaallllllllllll Tillamook.
Mmmmmmmmm Vanilla with chocolate covered coffe beans, HOOOAHH!

Just sayin~

Not to turn this into a discussion about ice cream...(future throwdown anyone?)

All of these wonderful Ice Creams can exist together.
The spirit of the amazing ice-creamers in Vermont is the same as the fine people in Brenham, Texas.
Love!
Quality products all around!!!

(But holy shit bluebell is some amazing stuff.)

This is about AFRICA!!!!!!!

P.S. Bootsie's been lurking. I'll bet he's back in!

Sorry FD, i'm not very good at staying on topic. It's y'alls job to keep me between the lines! I'm like a drunk in a Crystal shop...
Just like that, (except for the crystal shop).

What were we talking about? Ice cream? LOL

Have another Cinnamon Twisp, SD!

I still have NO IDEA what to do for this one.
That's what makes it fun!

Cinnamon Twisp??? REALLY!!!??????? Did you really just say cinnamon Twisp and actually know what that is?

o'course, after the (?)-hour long conversations, with Scovie and CJ, I reckonyou do know what a Cinnamon Twisp is.....

(ps- I think their over-rated....... JMHO!)

and I'm picking up my main ingredient on Tuesday. Custom order, butchered fresh.....WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back