• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest May 1-2, 2009 Pizza Toss Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
patrick said:
Mrs B. you be fixin' up a most glorious brekkie 'ZA. Dig the Mr B. additions too!

Not being a biscuit guy, I thought mrs. blues did pretty damn good. Had to eatem' with 'peno's though...you know...to kill the cooties.

Cheers, TB.

Um not that I am counting, but isn't that 4 large pizzas AND Mrs Blues mini pizzas in 2 1/2 days? How the hell are you eating all that?

JayT said:
Um not that I am counting, but isn't that 4 large pizzas AND Mrs Blues mini pizzas in 2 1/2 days? How the hell are you eating all that?

Is there really ever too much pizza? they weren't as big as they seemed on the forum pic's... nothing ever is! :eek:

mrs.blues said:
Is there really ever too much pizza? they weren't as big as they seemed on the forum pic's... nothing ever is! :eek:
Ohhh snap! Poor TB :lol:

JayT said:

I generally can eat 90% of a Passow's pizza in one sitting. So if I ate it breakfest lunch and dinner and snacks, it could work out to 7 or 8 Pizzas devowered in 2 and 1/2 days. now granted, 90% is pushing it (although I have eaten whole pizzas before and went back for a few extra slices) but I generally eat 75% of the pizza in one setting and leave some left overs for snacks.

When you get into town for the party, remind me to tell you the story of the how Passow pizza became Famous Passow Pizza during the black out. We had a stock pile of left over pizzas....Mrs. TB is right, you can never have enough pizza. ;)

Mrs. Blues, I sure hope you saves me a brekkie pizza! Looks great! & TB I loooooved your other creations! There really is no limit when it comes to pizza.

Awesome stuff, one & all.

crap can't believe i miss it, i promise to do better and actually enter next time!
*hangs head in shame and slopes off*!!!!

Great job everyone!
respect-037.gif

TB, that stuff is uber-kickazz.

I kinda failed...ended up being more drunk and playing online than cooking...;)

OK, it's laaaaaate...but since I laid on the couch and feigned death all of yesterday.....

Used leftover dough from the Brekky Pizza and made Curry Chicken Pizza w/ Onions, Fresh O-Habs, and Shitake Mushrooms.

Sauce used was straight El Pato Jalapeno Sauce. Cheese is 50/50 mozz & hab jack.

S6302871.JPG

S6302876.JPG

I shoulda left it in a few more minutes...but it's quite edible.

Ain't much, but WTH eh? ;)

JayT said:
Still eating mine today as Mrs JayT said it was all too hot for her. Nice job again Quad.

Thats one way to garantee you get some to yourself eh? ;)

Thx Jay, yours were excellent too.
icon9.gif

Guys, need your help. Need a winner here so I can announce it along with the Burger Throwdown, majority wins by midnight Eastern (less than two hours). Please post your winner (other than yourself) Thanks.

Thanks. Need more votes here, and in the Popper thread.

JayT 2
LordViykor 2
texas blues 1

50 minutes left. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back