• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

I think the ButchT is the coolest looking :) It also has a good flavor for a super hot :)
I'll have to take your word on that one, bro.
At least until I can sample a fresh one off the bush!

haha, thats just IMO so, lol :) I cant wait for my yellow 7 pods to ripen. There are lots of them :) I will do a review on it soon so stay tuned

Great review Jon. :dance:

I will send ya a big one soon. Got a few fat boys on the plant that will light you up. ;)

That baby didn't look hot enough. Or maybe I picked it a little to soon. Either way enjoy the powdrs. I know you will :onfire:

And thanks for the seeds. Look forward to growing them and sending you some.

Great review Jon. :dance:

I will send ya a big one soon. Got a few fat boys on the plant that will light you up. ;)

That baby didn't look hot enough. Or maybe I picked it a little to soon. Either way enjoy the powdrs. I know you will :onfire:

And thanks for the seeds. Look forward to growing them and sending you some.

Thanks Jamie! Sorry that I got a little side tracked on the video, haha But I'm glad you enjoyed the video :) I'm really anxious to try your powder and more pods. I will do at least one more review on a pod.

It's fun to watch you just sit there and take it, Mega!
I'm not sure how you, Shane, etc. are able to do this -
but my hats off to ya, Jon!

Keep the faith, buddy, warmer weather on the way. Right?

Great job Jon!! Glad those hiccups didn't last too long for you. I told Shane that I imagine they intensify the heat quite a bit. You handled that bad boy magnificently. Can't wait to see more!

Edit: You got another subscriber!

It's fun to watch you just sit there and take it, Mega!
I'm not sure how you, Shane, etc. are able to do this -
but my hats off to ya, Jon!

Keep the faith, buddy, warmer weather on the way. Right?

Thanks Paul! Lol Oh believe me my tolerance hasnt always been that high! When I was a teen I couldnt even handle the bit of heat from a Jalapeno. My first Habenero I ate, I thought I was going to die! Lol I drank 1/2 gallon of milk afterwards lol. I have built up quite a tolerance to heat, but dont get me wrong the supers get me, esp, the real hot supers like the Brainstrain and 7 pod Brown haha :onfire:

Great job Jon!! Glad those hiccups didn't last too long for you. I told Shane that I imagine they intensify the heat quite a bit. You handled that bad boy magnificently. Can't wait to see more!

Edit: You got another subscriber!

Thanks Brian! I noticed you have a really high heat tolerance as well and would give me a good run for my money!!! Ya, hiccups are a pain, whats weird is the ButchT never gives me hiccups :think: :?: Thanks for subbing! I have to sub to your channel too!!! You are a great reviewer!!!

Thanks bro, that would be very cool! I'm always down for a pod test!! The pod on your profile pic looks like a beast! Did you eat that sucker???
It's not ripe yet, there are quite a few that size on the plant. But ill send you a few of the crosses im growing once I get some ripe pods.

It's not ripe yet, there are quite a few that size on the plant. But ill send you a few of the crosses im growing once I get some ripe pods.

Awesome thanks a million!! I would be happy to do a review on the pods you send me! :) If I get any cool seeds I will be sure to ask if you want some! :)

Back