• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

I think you're in the clear. Mine don't get that big. Usually the flower hasn't finished wilting before they will drop. Other times the flower has wilted but no visible pod is popping out. Usually when they get to where yours are, they'll keep for me.

I think you're in the clear. Mine don't get that big. Usually the flower hasn't finished wilting before they will drop. Other times the flower has wilted but no visible pod is popping out. Usually when they get to where yours are, they'll keep for me.

Ya, the two of them have gotten a little bigger too Whoot! :) I wish you best of luck in your Y/7 pod quest! Yes, they do seem to be a bear to get them to set. But once they do they should continue to do so off and on! :)

I have two pods on my yellow 7 pot! Which is a total of 5 pods for the yr! :woohoo: Here are the two pods. One of them looks like a snake :beer: haha

2012-06-24_16-37-38_885.jpg

2012-06-24_16-37-59_261.jpg

Wow Jon you really are :crazy:

That 7 pod brown gottcha ya good. I could tell it really hurt to breath :lol:

I bet it would make some yummy powder :cool:

Wow Jon you really are :crazy:

That 7 pod brown gottcha ya good. I could tell it really hurt to breath :lol:

I bet it would make some yummy powder :cool:

Ya, that one was a killer! Lol. I didnt really care for the flavor of it though it was like a battery acid taste to me, the pod was hotter then a moruga scorp imo

Hey coming along nice.

Thanks! Its a lot of work to get the plants to produce here in the PNW this yr. temps are 60's and low 70's for a high. So our highs are most peoples lows lol

Your plants look great and I subscribed to your youtube. Your reviews are great. what is Tmudder's website so I can purchase his sauces and stuff? That brown pod kicked ur ass for sure.. ahahah good going tho

Your plants look great and I subscribed to your youtube. Your reviews are great. what is Tmudder's website so I can purchase his sauces and stuff? That brown pod kicked ur ass for sure.. ahahah good going tho

Thanks! Ya, the 7 pot brown was hotter then Sh%#!!!! Thanks for subbing! Idk if Todd has a website up yet, but I will pass along something he sent me about it to ya. What is your YT name ? same as THP name?

Once you said it was a creeper, made me cringe. Good job on taking that primo!

Thanks bro! ya, after the first minute it cranked up the heat to a whole new level! haha

Awesome job Mega with the review. How are your plants doing

Thanks bud! Well, my plants aren't doing so hot. Besides my Yellow 7 pot, which is doing awesome!!! The rest of the plants arent doing anything, well my big ghost is putting out some small pods, probably cuz I found a Y branch that was cracked, so I duct taped that sucker up! Hopefully the other plants will take off soon! Trying to be patient! But my yellow 7 pot has around 15-20 pods on it :) How about you? I'm gonna head to your glog here in a sec

Back