• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Your wife cracks me up. I think she should start being more involved in you reviews ;)

Funny thing about that there barrackpore. It seems to effect the stomach more than any other pepper I have ever had. :hot:

Thanks for giving it another shot. Your tolerance is getting stronger with every review :dance:

On a side note I think you old phone took better videos. Curious to see what others say.

Thanks Jamie! You were the only one that commented about the quality of the video, so thanks for that! Ya, the first barrackpore didnt bother my stomach at all. I really think it has to do with making sure you eat it on a somewhat full stomach. This recent pod test I was hungry and hadnt eaten much. So I guess that explains the severe stomach pain!

It's been a while since I've checked out your glog. Wow, you've turned into quite the pod eating machine! Great reviews! Send me your addy and I'll do my best to kick your ass! Muwahaha...

Oh man!!! I already have lots of pods coming my way, theres no way I can get to all of them on top of yours to be honest. If there is one you really wanted me to review I could do that, maybe use a few for seeds if you would like to send me a couple of pods! I appreciate you offering, and I would like to review at least one of your pods. I could send ya some real Butch Taylor ButchT seeds from Butch himself in return if you're interested?

Oh man!!! I already have lots of pods coming my way, theres no way I can get to all of them on top of yours to be honest. If there is one you really wanted me to review I could do that, maybe use a few for seeds if you would like to send me a couple of pods! I appreciate you offering, and I would like to review at least one of your pods. I could send ya some real Butch Taylor ButchT seeds from Butch himself in return if you're interested?

It's a deal!

:chanting: DOUG-LAH!...DOUG-LAH!...DOUG-LAH!...

:hell:

Ya, it did get cut off. Thats odd! Good thing I was almost completely done with the review. I hope that doesnt happen agsin@

Great review of the Assam. You are a beast. Glad to see your stomach handled it like a champ. Will check out the Jonah when I get some extra time. :party:

great reviews man! after y our last review i wonder if putting pods in the fridge alters the flavor in any way....HMMMMMM, i know last night i ate 1/2 a smaller brain with my friends boyfriend and it was bad, he has no experience eating pods just extract sauces and he said it was up there with the hottest sauce he has ever tried, but the pod had MUCH better taste and flavor!

great reviews man! after y our last review i wonder if putting pods in the fridge alters the flavor in any way....HMMMMMM, i know last night i ate 1/2 a smaller brain with my friends boyfriend and it was bad, he has no experience eating pods just extract sauces and he said it was up there with the hottest sauce he has ever tried, but the pod had MUCH better taste and flavor!

Thanks bro! Ya, its a good q about refridgerating altering the taste of pods. Today is the day bud! Im going to eat your BS today! Wish me luck!!! Hahaha

Thanks bro! Ya, its a good q about refridgerating altering the taste of pods. Today is the day bud! Im going to eat your BS today! Wish me luck!!! Hahaha

WOO-HOO!!! pick the biggest one! HAHAHAH you will be fine, my arse is on fire since i had pizza for dinner and covered it in my powder then went and ate 1/2 a med brain. i am VERY excited to get your take on these guys, i also think you will like the yellow pods too, they are very tasty, heat is not THAT bad and it creeps, took like 1-2 min before it started for me.

good luck and i am super excited!

thanks for the review! did you keep it down??? sorry it bomb your gut

Ya, thanks and you're welcome! My gut just cant handle eating whole pods any more. Yours is the last one, haha. I will be trying half pod vids from now on. First Jamies barrackpore and now yours, I'm done getting my stomach wrecked! lol

Do you think the cap started making you have a reaction? At first it was just coughing right? Did you eat or take mylanta before eating?

Back