• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Here's a few more pics of my current set up, I didnt have enough time to transplant all of them today.I will finish tomorrow :). I will also raise the plants closer to the lights tomorrow

2012-01-13220657.jpg

2012-01-13220728.jpg
pepperplantsnew.jpg

Nice healthly color on your plants........what ever method you're using, ..........stay with it!........... :cool:

Greg

nice start for a new season...hope it all goes well for you...

Thanks for sharing these great pics of your sprouts! Good work...

Just thought I'd give you guys a pic update! Tough plants survived WW3! You can see the bit of cat damage on the plants if you look closely.Cats and a 3 day power outage wont keep my plants down! :)

pepperplantsnew.jpg

Lookin' good despite the trials and tribs!
Maybe your peppers have picked up a
catnip gene somewhere! These pepps obviously
have a greater purpose ahead of them!

Lookin' good despite the trials and tribs!
Maybe your peppers have picked up a
catnip gene somewhere! These pepps obviously
have a greater purpose ahead of them!

Lol, ya thanks! catnap! Haha I dont care for cats but I'm glad there were no ripe ButchT's on the plant for it to bit into lol!

Can't really say anything more then whats been said. Plants have come a long way in 3 weeks. Nice and stout, broad leafed and great color. nicely done ace!

SC

Back