• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope that everyone has a great 3-day weekend for Memorial Day. Hopefully some grilling gets done and the weather is nice by you.

later.

-PP

Grilling begins tonight! And all weekend....gotta' do some work in the back yard and on the back porch. Gotta' clear a spot for the UDS!

patrick said:
Ditto.

Also remember to hug your veteran, it's all because of them.

Absolutely! Salute to all veterans and service men and women! You are remembered and appreciated.

All veterans should be appreciated every day. With that said I will be honoring them with a lot of ribs and chicken this weekend!

Woah, finally kind of recovering from an awesome weekend. Monday we had a 60' slip n slide in the front yard...

millworkman said:
Woah, finally kind of recovering from an awesome weekend. Monday we had a 60' slip n slide in the front yard...

Any home movies we can watch Millman? Sounds like a recipe for fun and disaster. I really enjoy watching drunken disasters--as long as no one gets killed. Blood and the occasional broken bone are OK.

well we did have a broken bone, our buddy came over and his second run down broke his upper arm clean in half. That put an end to our festivities. I think my wife got some video and I will see if I can get it uploaded somewhere.

We ended up blowing out the underside of the actual slip and slide so we went to lowes and got a sprinkler and a couple more tarps. By the end, we were starting where I began my run and finishing past the tree on the bottom right.

Thats a video if you click on it.

Ouch! I was just being silly with the broken bone/blood thing. Dang. Looks like you guys had some good fun, cool.

Back