• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Mido's 2012

Finally after a brutally busy spring season at my webshop it is slowing down a bit and I have the time to start a Glog.

For those that don't know me as I haven't posted in maybe 6 months, I'm mido or Wouter in real life and I'm from the netherlands. I grow peppers in a 12 meter long plastic tunnel greenhouse in what I have 36 compartments to keep the different varieties of peppers seperated to prevent crossbreeding. This I do because I sell some of the seeds.

Here is a picture of the tunnel when it was just build, at the moment te picture was taken I just stared building the compartments.

Tunnelkas4.jpg

Besides the tunnel greenhouse I also have a smaller greenhouse.

peperkas.jpg

This year I'm growing 49 varieties of peppers Isolated and 18 varieties of Aji peppers O.P.

I'll continue in my next post with the plants that have just been planted out the last couple of days.

Hope you enjoy and I will update regularly

7Pod.jpg

7 Pod

7PodBarrackpore.jpg

7 Pod Barrackpore

7PodBrainStrain.jpg

7 Pod Brain Strain

7PodBrown-1.jpg

7 Pod Brown

7PodBurgundy.jpg

7 Pod Burgundy

7PodChiguanas.jpg

7 Pod Chiguanas

7PodCongo.jpg

7 Pod Congo

7PodJulian.jpg

7 Pod Julian

Now how do I get more pictures in then these first 10, I'm not allowed to do more it seems. I have loads of picture's to share!

Here some more picture's, sadly the season is grinding to a halt and many of the pods are still unripe hanging on the plants. I hope the weather will pick up for a few more weeks but it is looking grimm.

7PotLongChoco-1.jpg

7 Pot Long choco

7PotYellow.jpg

7 Pot Yellow

NagaScorpion.jpg

Naga Scorpion

NagaViper1-1.jpg

Naga Viper

TrinidadScorpionAJ1-1.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion A.J.

TrinidadScorpionHuge2.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Huge