food Mmmmmm...poppers!

JayT said:
Nooooooo not the smoked salmon!!!! I take that as a compliment TB. You saw what kind of Kung Fu AJ and I are bringing and decided yours needed an upgrade from the chorizo...

Maybe. Right now ya'll are kickin' my ass. I'm not fast enough to post pics, respond to threads and drink like a texan AND cook at the same time...

Cheese, TB.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was a little slow with the drinking for a while there, but I am making up for it big-time now. Hic...

texas blues said:
Actually ya'll it was JayT that proposed the smackdown. Take a bow Jayt. I'm doing a shot now as I just discovered the chorizo I bought 2 days ago has been alien slimed and turned to slimey goo. That was quick. My pea sized brain is shifting gears. Going all out now. I'm gonna' have to break into the ratholed tery smoked salmon..

Cheers, TB.

Damn! Secret ingredient #2 of the mountain man popper bonanza has come under fire! If an attack on #3 is launched, there shall be pepper-napalm repercussions!

Must see where you take this TB... Perhaps my salmon is still salvagable...

SOrry guys, I already did smoked salmon stuffed habs w/ dill and Key lime. ;)

Oh, and some insane bhut jolokia/chitpoye ched/hab jack stuffed jalas wrapped in Pastrami and topped with mushrooms & onions..then Mozz.

Posted wit PBR and whisky in a vintage "trucker girl" shotglass....

Muhahaha...(has more booze now)

QuadShotz said:
SOrry guys, I already did smoked salmon stuffed habs w/ dill and Key lime. ;)

Muhahaha...

FAIL...

My kung fu salmon can deliver a dim mak death punch to your smoked salmon habs..

Cheers, TB.

Alright, nix the salmon then. It's going into a salmon eggs benedict with hab hollandaise for breakfast. But fear not! The popper giveth and the popper taketh away.

A door has been closed, but many windows, they open.

FiveStar said:
Alright, nix the salmon then. It's going into a salmon eggs benedict with hab hollandaise for breakfast. But fear not! The popper giveth and the popper taketh away.

A door has been closed, but many windows, they open.

You eat salmon eggs for breakfast?:lol:

JayT said:
You eat salmon eggs for breakfast?:lol:
They are fantastic, but it's very hard to crack them! soooooo tiny.....
QuadShotz said:
Hmm, I bet that's really good too. Love eggs bennie, never tried it with salmon though.

It's great, and I make a blender hollandaise sauce that's supremely easy, as it does away with the double boiler. A must try, if you have a blender to do the dirty work.

In other news, FiveStar is gettin sloppy drunk, and the sun is still shining. The throwdown poppers are complete and pics are downloading now.

See y'all in the throwdown thread!

just some more pics for the thread
DSCN1317.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

dunno just some random red peppers, shops over here don't carry lots of diffrent kinds this is how the labelling goes

red chillies
green chillies
finger chillies
birds eye
scotch bonnet

the ones in the pic came from a bag of 'mixed' (red and green in the same bag)

Dave, I don't know what you stuffed those or wrapped them with but they look hot, blue, and righteous....my highest rating. I genuflect at your genius sir!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Dave, I don't know what you stuffed those or wrapped them with but they look hot, blue, and righteous....my highest rating. I genuflect at your genius sir!

Cheers, TB.

cheers TB
they were stuffed with soft cheese garlic and herbs, red onion and ham topped with mature chedder then wrapped in chicken then wrapped in bacon and coated with billy b damned BBQ sauce

i feel humbled to get kudos form the popper king ( i'm trying to get this popper fever kickstarted in the brit forums, i've got folks attentions but i'm waiting on pics!)

Back