• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MORUGA WELDERS'S 2016 GROW

First babies to pop !  All happen to be Lucy 7's ,

IMG_0975.JPG

bpiela said:
Wow, nice garden!  Your plants are going to be huge!

THANKS my friend !    
tctenten said:
Plants and garden look great Frank.

thanks bro !  hopefully lots of hot pods !   
stickman said:
Nice-looking plants and setup Frank! Will you be putting mulch in around your plants to conserve water?

i'll be putting down some hay !  really good for the soil after it breaks down .

Great looking pods brother, I'm sure you're glad to see some color on those pods I bet. 

What ever nutes your grandson is getting, they're certainly doing the trick. He'll be setting pods in no time!  :rofl: Such a good looking family, great job on both counts.

SR.

Devv said:
Nice family pic ;)

It's really nice when you reach this stage of the game and they let their wings take them along. G-Kids are just icing on the cake!

thanks , they are great kids , i definitely have no complaints 
Shorerider said:
Great looking pods brother, I'm sure you're glad to see some color on those pods I bet. 

What ever nutes your grandson is getting, they're certainly doing the trick. He'll be setting pods in no time!  :rofl: Such a good looking family, great job on both counts.

SR.
THANKS BRO !   tuts what i'm afraid of ! lol  i've had my talks with him . just good ol' horse manure in the garden . don't know as to why their ripening already .
willow said:
Great colour on the cbbg x reaper pods. I bet they pack a punch!
yeah , they have a really cool brown color , gonna pick them this weekend ,  calyxes are now brown . kinda afraid lol

Back